~ Before You Read ~

Hello, everyone! 
Welcome to my fanfiction. Thanks so much for showing up!

This will contain spoilers, so if you haven't finished Danganronpa V3, I'd suggest doing so first.

____

Summary:

After the killing game ended, Kokichi was free, but with no place to go. After many years of struggling and trying to stay out of the limelight, he makes a decision that will change his life forever; to steal from the reader. When forgotten memories surface and familiar faces return, Kokichi and the reader come together to put an end to everything and and overcome trauma.

____

Note:

S/N= Sister's name.

____ = Your name.

Scenes in italics are: Flashbacks/Dreams/Visions.

This takes place many years after the V3 killing game took place.
Kokichi, and everyone else that participated in the killing game, are over eighteen years old. 

____

Thanks so much for reading. Please tell me your opinions on chapters, or this story as a whole if you have any. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and gives me the inspiration to continue this fanfiction.

____

Extra, Optional Information:

(You can skip to the first chapter if you want to go in completely blind. This is just for if you need more information to decide whether this will be your cup of tea or not.)

____

This story will also include quite a bit of my own after game and pre-game headcanons for Kokichi and other Danganronpa V3 characters as well.

In this story, Kokichi's past participation in the killing game is greatly affecting his daily life, despite the fact that the game ended many years ago.

In this story, the reader is by Kokichi's side as he is struggling with past trauma, regret, self hatred, and so on.

Will he be able to overcome these things?

Also, as a final note, this story will also focus on Kokichi's relationships with other characters other than the reader as well. It will also include other relationships between other characters. So, there will be more ships than just Kokichi x Reader.