Chapter 2

You know what I'm way to bored to do anything even I said next week but I'm just gonna make another part cause bored.

(Y/n) POV

When I went back to get more spray cans drift and the burger were gone "wtf?!" Were the only things i can say.

Drift POV

When I was in gulp by the blue electricity then only thing I saw that I was falling from the sky of this cartoony place then suddenly a blue thing hover me and i grabbed it then i was gliding down to a hill and I looked around so confused then I hear huge bang hit the ground I turn around it was the burger then the other cart that we had then a Norse Viking boat then I turned around I saw a guy with a musk and brown clothing and a girl with red hair and blue clothing "who are you and were the heck am I?"I said confused as fuck "whoa whoa calm down let me introduce ourselves I'm raptor and this is brite bomber you are in the fortnite island" he said then I jumped "wait what I thought fortnite is just an online game?" You said questioning them "well yes but recently epic games the creator of this have been teleporting things from different universes and different time and that's happened to you" "wait....(y/n) where is she?" "Idk who that is" he said "she is my friend who I care about deeply, I just asked her to bring more spray paint from our house back on earth then this happened" I said " you seem to be missing this (y/n) girl welp don't worry will bring you back to the hq with John wick and tell everything to help you go back and find (y/n)" brite bomber said "ok thank you".
Don't worry next chapter rescheduled tomorrow or next day of that but anyway thank for reading and don't forget to vote love ya all.