chapter 3

(Y/n) POV

When I return I saw no one and nothing there, I started to get worry about drift "where could he be?" I said looking around when I searched around and found a rift. I know this because it's has been already 3 hours we been here now only me, when I was coming back I looking through fornites new season and they said there were rifts and look like this.

 I know this because it's has been already 3 hours we been here now only me, when I was coming back I looking through fornites new season and they said there were rifts and look like this

This was the thing I saw then I said "well the possibility of drift was in gulp by that is high but exact time also not, well one way to find out" I said then I jump in the rift.
The only thing i see is blue then this cartoony island and I realised that I also look cartoony. I was falling through the sky then this thing catch me and I was gliding down, I landed and I look around confused and said "wait a minute am I in fortnite?" I walked around and I realized i was in paradise palms because I see a sign says "welcome to paradise palms" welp I need to find drift. I walked to lonely lodge because I know there is a mansion there so i went there and knocked on the door and the person answered shock me...

Drifts POV

I was in my room and heard knocking on the front door I went downstairs and answered it and the person was.... "(Y/N)!!!" I hugged her tightly and she hug back "omg are you okay you look tired come in" I said "no drift I'm fine and thanks" she went in and on the couch "wait here let me call John" she nod. I went downstairs to the basement and saw John working with carbide " hey john can you come upstairs?" I said "sure kid" we went to the living room and then (y/n) stood up and reach out her hand to John "hi I'm (y/n) drifts best friend" she said "hi nice to meet you (y/n) I'm John wick" he said "okay drift (y/n) is going to sleep in your tonight because there are no spare rooms ok?" "Ok mr. Wick, come on (y/n)" we went upstairs and it was night so just went to sleep "goodnight (y/n)" I said "goodnight drifty" and we drifted to sleep.

Ok puns are PUNNY
Hehehee deal with it anyways don't forget to vote. Thanks and bye.