Chapter 6

This picture above is my favourite like Oh my god it's so cute anyways enjoy the story.

(Y/n) PoV

I woke up to see drift still sleeping, I have to admit he's like a cat when he sleeps so cute.

I got up to the shower because I was still naked when I woke up.

I finished taking a shower then I changed to my exercise clothes
I don't need to go on detail on that
And went upstairs to the kinda like an attic where all of the exercise equipment are there.

I tried to wake up drift to join me to exercise but he just groaned when I tried to wake him up, I tried again and this time he slowly open his eyes which were so cute "hmmm (y/n) where you going?" He said still sleepy.

"Well drifty it's morning and I want to have a better cardio so I'm gonna exercise upstairs cause there's where all the exercising equipment are there, you want to join me?" I said.

"Yeah sure wait up for me!" He said energetically.

He then went to the bathroom and took a shower, when he finished taking a shower he put on some exercising clothes but remained shirtless which made me blush.

He looked at me and said in a sexy but joking voice "like the view (y/n)?" Which made me blush harder.

"Shut up drift anyways you ready?" I said embarrassed.

"Yeah let's go" he said then we went upstairs and begun to exercise.

—-at the basement with John, which mean a John pov—

John PoV

"This bad carbide. I just realise that the cube is the same energy as dark matter, you know what that mean?" I said to carbide uneasy.
This has gone super scientific
"John I know if this cube rich its destination this might be the end of the fortnite island" he said scared as me.

"When and where is this cube heading, carbide can u calculate?"I said ordering carbide.

"Yeah let me just.... there hmmmmm it seems the cube live this signs on the ground and it seems to be in my calculation there are 7 in total runes...."he paused to take air which was surprising cause his half robot.

"Which I know the order there going to be first near fatal then near greasy then near slaty then near retail then at wailing then near lazy then near pleasant then lastly it will melt at loot lake" he said scared

"We need to make a device to teleport drift and (y/n) back to earth its not safe here"I said

"Right first ask them if they want to go back to the normal world which is earth for them"he said

"Ok be right back" I said and went to there room which they were not there but I hear grunting up above so I went to the attic and see (y/n) and drift working out...

Drift POV

Me and (y/n) were working peacefully but then see John "ummmm is this a bad timing to?" He said

"No no it's fine John what is it?" (Y/n) said reassuring John

John clears he's throat and says "drift and (y/n) would you like to go back to earth?"

#cliffhanger hahahaa.... I'm evil well anyways.. god dammit I really need to stop saying anyways well but any....no no ok but what  do you guys think will drift and (y/n) would say find out next chapter and don't forget to vote byeeee.