It's the date

Speech: "Hey what is up."

Shouting: "OW MY GOD DAM TOE!"

Thinking: 'She looks pretty cute.'

Skill being used or made: []

Inner Hollow Speech: "One, two, fuck you."

(Narrator POV)

If one was to ask Y/n what it was like living with a person, he would say it was strange yet welcomed, of one was to ask what it was living with a woman who was 5 years older than you and didn't contribute to the house at all and how the the way his bed was suddenly our bed, he would say hell. There were small yet annoying benefits to the whole ordeal, it normally involved some panic and an awkward situation in the morning, but she was warm to the touch and she was a great body pillow.

Currently it was close to midday, the Gamer had came back from one of his grinding sessions at 2am and came back to the sight of Kuroka, in one of his weird shirts, that had a gaming controller on it and she was sprawled our on his bed. Apparently Kuroka was tired as well, since despite it being midday she was still clinging onto him with her on his left side, and she had her own left arm and leg thrown over him.

'Somebody is happy.' Amusedly noted Opscuro, now that he had achieved Shikai it now seemed like Opscuro could start a conversation whenever he wanted to, and trying to study for a Maths test had never been so difficult before. 'Imagine if she lowered lower her left leg slightly.' Lazily commented Opscuro, being his annoying self like he normally way, which Y/n was quickly learning to tune out for favor of his newest skills and his stats.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Title: The gamer/Idiotic bastard

Sacred gear: Missing!

Level: 34

Till next LVL: 748/3400

Hp: 880/880 (Recovery: 18.5 per minute)

Reishi: 880/880 (Recovery: 67 per minute)

Strength: 50

Endurance: 44

Agility: 37

Intelligence: 44

Wisdom: 34

Luck: 30

Spending points: 0

[Reishi Absorption]: (Passive) Level 2/100: EXP: 37%

Description: This skill makes the user's reishi regenerate faster than before, and it shall be a huge asset in the future or during the middle of a fight! Note, this skill only gains EXP when your reishi isn't full

[Basic Element Manipulation]: (Active) Level 4/100: EXP: 18%

Reishi: Varies

Description: Fire, Water, Earth, and Air, only the Gamer can master all four elements in their most primordial stage, and bring peace to the world. Note, the Elements are easier to use and stronger if near a source to manipulate instead of being made to create it.

[Reishi Manipulation]: (Active) Level 4/100: EXP: 18%

Reishi: Varies