Consequences

Speech: "Hey what is up."

Shouting: "OW MY GOD DAM TOE!"

Thinking: 'She looks pretty cute.'

Skill being used or made: []

Inner Hollow Speech: "One, two, fuck you."

(Narrator POV)

[Shadow Sneak]: (Active) Level 1/100: EXP: 0%

Description: The user is able to detach their shadow to scout ahead and their shadow will let the user see through its eyes, but they are locked in place when their shadow is detached.

[Heal]: (Active) Level 1/100: EXP: 0%

Reishi: 300 for 100hp

Description: The user is able to speed up the natural effects of healing, by imbuing their reishi into the injury, speeding up the healing process.

{Fallen Blood}: (Passive) Level MAX!!!

Description: The user has a lone black wing to show that they have fallen from grace, as well as a boost of +5 to all stats, minus Luck.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Human(98%)/Fallen Angel(2%)

Title: The gamer/Idiotic bastard/Lucky Perv

Sacred gear: Missing!

Level: 36

Till next LVL: 1000/3600

Hp: 980/980 (Recovery: 21 per minute)

Reishi: 980/980 (Recovery: 96 per minute)

Strength: 55

Endurance: 49

Agility: 42

Intelligence: 49

Wisdom: 39

Luck: 35

Spending points: 0

In a sense it was oddly saddening for one to lose part of their humanity, though Y/n wasn't entirely certain what were the differences between Humans, Angels, Fallen, Devils, Dragons, or any other supernatural creature. They could all interbreed apparently, Vali was a good example with him being a Human/Devil hybrid, Akeno being a former Human/Fallen hybrid before becoming a Devil/Fallen thing or was she just a Devil with Fallen wings?

Either way he was stronger now, with [Life Drain] he now had possibilities that he didn't know he had before, and Y/n assumed that if he became more and more of a Chimera-like creature then he would be stronger than his supposed level, while having the 40 Reishi increase for every point he put into intelligence. Y/n wasn't certain how long he had been in his bed staring up at the notification screens, his Inner Hollow and Opscuro had been silent since their last encounter, and Y/n hoped that it would take a while for his pale doppelgänger to recover.

Kuroka staring on his left made the teen blink, her breath was warm against the left side of his neck and left ear, sending a shiver down Y/n spine as the teen was forced to look at the ceiling, due to Kuroka's lack of wear. A simple bra and panties covered her body, something that was most likely from his newest and most annoying title, but that didn't stop the fact that today was the day that Y/n dreaded.