Familiar forest

Speech: "Hey what is up."

Shouting: "OW MY GOD DAM TOE!"

Thinking: 'She looks pretty cute.'

Skill being used or made: []

Inner Hollow Speech: "One, two, fuck you."

(Narrator POV)

Mittelt wouldn't lie when she said she enjoyed her new life, she could go to school and learn, which was nice, have more friends, and a working shower, which was more divine than any Angel. Quietly opening the bathroom door, the small, blonde loli didn't bother keep the smile off of her face, as she threw her school clothing onto the wrack.

Everything was going swimmingly in the five minutes she had been awake, though she was quite an early bird by nature, which annoyed Kalawarner, who was a night owl. It all came to a halt when she saw the figure gently snoring in the bathtub, the guy who had technically saved their lives, while also being the one who endangered them.

Y/n L/n, the guy who had endangered them and save them, was encrusted in blood, with the majority of it coming from his neck, and the guy who Mittelt had mixed feelings about, was currently passed out in the bathtub. His clothes were a completely missing, Mittelt was kind enough to throw a spare towel onto the teen's privates, so they weren't being exposed to the world, but that did little to stop the blush from growing on her face.

"Do I smell smoke?" Confusedly gawked Mittelt, eyeing Y/n a bit more carefully before realizing that Y/n was the smell, since the teen had blood, dirt, and ash all mixed together on his skin. "Think of this as a friendly favor." Childishly giggled Mittelt, simply turning on the bath and letting it fill, though she wasn't cruel enough to make it purely cold.

Amber eyes snapped open a second later, confusion and apprehension clear in his eyes, as he tried to figure out what the hell was going on, and where the sound of running water was coming from, only to see the tap running, and Mittelt, who was clad in a towel standing over him. The events of last night flashed to mind, his near death experience had definitely been an eye opener, though Y/n still didn't know how he actually got back.

*ping* You didn't collect the skill book! I picked it up and put it in your inventory!

'Thank you....sentient aspect of the Gamer.' Awkwardly thanked Y/n, only realizing that he was literally thanking a part of his power, which should be automatically collecting his drops for him, not making Y/n do it all the time. "Morning Mittelt, I'm going to have a bath.... first come first served." Lazily snorted Y/n, a small smirk on his face as he saw the annoyance on Mittelt's face, but that didn't stop Y/n from simply picking up his towel and throwing it onto the towel rack.

Mittelt lingered for a second before turning around and walking out of the room, a victorious smile on his face on his face, as Y/n leaned forward and turned the hot tap up higher, sighing in content as the room started steaming. Amber eyes rolled around in their socket, as Y/n, held out his right hand, a Skill book landing in his hands a second later.

'This is a rare skill book.' Surprisedly noted Y/n, so far besides the cramp in his neck, it had been a great start to the day, and Y/n didn't waste a second in accepting the chance to learn the skill book, watching as the book broke into shards of light, and flew into him.

[Precognition]: (Passive) Level 1/100: EXP: 0%

Description: Now knowing that things aren't always set in stone, the user now gets a sense of dread whenever something bad will happened. Note, this may give the user an intense case of paranoia and nervousness whenever you experience any sort of stomach cramp. Also, this skill can be felt with cramps in your stomach.