The Heroine - 8

Erica's POV

As the weeks pass by, everything seems to be going smoothly. I've been having fun bullying the heroine and seeing everyone's angry faces. 'Im such great actress!' I then stop by the music room and saw a piano in the middle of the room. No one, perfect!

I then sat down and stretch my fingers and started playing a song. I need to practice or i'll become rusty. Anyway, after I played the piano, I quickly left to find Hades outside, his eyes closed, looking peaceful and calm as he slowly opened his eyes to see me staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Just listening to the music. You play beautifully." He complimented.

"Don't tell anyone that I was the one playing the piano." I coldly say. I then walk to the exit to see the next event that will happen with the heroine. Hades's steps drew nearer and in the corner of my eye I see him walking beside me.

"Don't follow me." I tell him.

"What if I don't listen." He smirked.

"Fine. You can follow me, but don't make noise, or anything unless I say so."

"Sure."

We then arrived at the garden as I quickly dragged Hades to a large tree and jumped to a high branch. Hades followed my example and we both sat down on diffrent branches but still near each other's, I then sat comfortably on my branch as I took my notebook and put a check mark on the box.

"What are we doing here?" Hades questioned as he tried to look at my notebook.

"Shh.. stay quiet and don't make any unnecessary movements."

Few seconds later, a girl with long red hair walk to the garden. She then hummed as she walked around. Prince Christopher arrived few seconds later.

"Hello your highness." Rose greeted, blushing slightly as he smiled at her lovingly.

"You don't need to say that when were alone. Call me Christopher." He say as he grabbed her hands gently. Rose blushed brighter and I can't help but cover my mouth to stop from giggling from the excitement as I watch this romantic scene unfold.

"C-christopher, why did you ask me to go here?" She asks him, looking into his aquamarine eyes.

"I heard that you were being bullied by Erica. I'm so sorry." He apologized, kissing the back of her hand lightly. She looked away, embarrassed at what he did.

"No, it's alright. I'm a commoner in a nobles's school. Im not mean't to be here." She say as she looked at his face and put her hands at her back.

"It doesn't matter.I'm going to punish her for hurting you."

"No! she's your fiancé! And besides, she didn't hurt me. She just spoke some words to me, that's all." She quickly answered.

"Tell me if she does anything bad to you. I'll be here for you." He stared at her lush pink lips as Rose stared back at him, like a prince had saved her from her cruel fate. I just stared at them, pondering what's going to happen next. There is the 2nd and 3rd school year where she will try to make the secret capture targets to fall in love with her.

I forgot that there is another secret capture target. First was the assasin and the second was the teacher, when I'm gone, there will be another villain that will replace me. And once she captures all of them, I think the 2nd game will continue since after she finished school, she went to become an adventurer with the capture targets. There she will try to defeat the demon king with the power of love and friendship. But I'm going to be there first, and make that demon transport me home.