The War and The End - 21

3rd person's POV

Erica woked up naked to find herself in Hades's room. She covered her face as she felt her face turn red. A week has passed since the wedding and Erica was drunk that night when Hades suggested to do it.

Erica looked at the handsome mad beside her. She looked at his handsome drooling face, down to his eight pack abs, and stopped when she saw his little brother down there. She then grabbed the blanket making the sleeping King roll down towards the floor, waking him up. Erica covered her naked body with the blanket and felt mad at herself.

"Oww..." Hades stood up to see his queen, pouting as she covered herself with the blanket.

"How dare you... Im so stupid... Why-" She muttered but was suddenly hugged by Hades and was raised in the air.

"Put me down! Put me down!" She tried to wriggle herself free but Hades kept a tight grip on her. "Come on, lets go to the bathroom. We need to clean ourselves up!" He teased.

"Do it by yourself! I'll follow after!" She continued to wriggle out. "Stop moving or I might drop you." He warned. Erica stopped and continued to pout in the blankets. Hades smiled at his cute wife and princess carried her to the bathroom.

"You go take a bath first. I'll take a bath after." Erica nodded as Hades kissed her forehead and left.

'Hmm... I wonder when my destruction will be.' I looked at the bath tub and removed the blanket covering her naked body. She filled the tub with hot water and began to relax herself.

'If I recall... after they meet Erica in a village, it would be months after they start the war. But we kinda asked the fairy kingdom to not help them so maybe it will be a long time. I hope so.'

After she finished bathing, she peaked outside the door to see Hades carrying clothes. He handed it to her, "Here you go." She nodded and thanked him and began to change into a black turtle neck shirt, and a violet skirt that reaches her knees.

She left the bathroom as Hades went inside carrying his clothes as well. Erica walked towards a chair near the window and looked at the demon village below him.

'It's a shame that I would die. This world is beautiful.' She felt tears run down her cheeks. 'I seem to cry a lot in this world. I wonder why.'

A knock resounded in the room. The shower was on so Hades probably hasn't heard the knock. Erica walked towards the door and opened it. A demon maid curtsied, "My queen, a visitor wishes for your presence."

Erica nodded and followed the demon maid towards the guest room. She saw a boy with silver hair, with silver fox ears and a tail sitting in a chair drinking tea. He looked at her with his silver eyes and smiled.

'Takeo...' Erica jumped at him and hugged his small, child body.

"Erica-" Erica stopped hugging him and was so very happy that tears were about to spill.

"Im so sorry! How are you? Have you eaten well? How did you find me?" Takeo sighed and just smiled at her.

"It's okay, Erica, I've been well. Im eating just fine, and Im a were-beast, a silver fox as well so our noses are pretty sharp. Im quite suprise your married. I thought no one would marry a crazy woman like you." Erica hit his head in anger at his comment as Takeo laughed.

"Im glad your well." Erica looked at him seriously. She lowered herself to eye level with him. "Takeo, I can take you back to your clan. Will you be okay with it?"

Takeo looked at her in shock. "I-I can go back home?"

"We certainly can. The silver fox village can be easily tracked down by our best demon navigators, I can assure you." A deep, powerful voice answered before Erica can say anything.