Obedient Daughter -9

3rd Person POV

It was other day in school and 3 months have passed since Rose started talking with Erica about the novels. It seems that Erica has forgotten about bullying her so now when they meet, they just chat about the novels. The capture targets seem to have been used to seeing Erica with Rose so now when Rose is together with the capture targets, they greet Erica and she now starts talking with Rose.

Erica then headed to the music room and saw a familiar silky jet black hair, she then went near it and saw Hades sleeping at the couch near the open window. It was quite warm today with a wonderful cool breeze blowing the silky curtains. She then sighed and went over to Hades. He suddenly grabbed her hand and made her rest on top of him. Her face went red as Hades eyes open and smirked evily.

"Hello my darling Ice Queen~" He purred as he reaches for the hair on her face and tucked it in her ear. Her mouth was slightly open, like trying to speak but couldn't for her mind is blank. He then caressed her hair and smiled like he won a prize.

"It would be prettier if it was black again." He muttered. Erica stared at him in question and finally realized the situation she was in and was about to stand away from him but he pulled her forward with her hand, there faces inches away from each other. Erica blushed brightly like a tomato and looked away from him. Hades smirked and whispered into her ears, "Would you like to be my bride?" Erica then looked at him, confused, then another person coughed loudly.

"Erica, what are you doing?" He asked. His golden silky hair blowing from the wind as he stared at Hades with his aquamarine blue eyes with anger.

"P-prince Christopher, my love, it's not what it looks like! He just pushed me on top of him, I was about to leave-" She explained to him but was stopped by Prince Christopher by raising his hand. Hades sighed and let go of Erica and walked to the door, waving his hand good bye.

"Sigh. You really shouldn't be near that guy. There might be weird rumors going around." He warns her as he jumped from the window inside the music room.

"Oh there is. Lots of ships going around actually." Erica grumbled under her breath so Prince Christopher wouldn't hear it. She then sat straight in the couch as Prince Christopher sat beside her.

"I see that you have gotten along with Rose." Prince Christopher started.

"Yes. She is quite enjoyable to be around. I can see why she has a lot of friends." Erica answered. Feeling weird talking to him about another girl even though they're engaged.

"Anyway, I better get going. It's after school and I need to go home. Good bye, Prince Christopher." She then bowed and was about to leave but Prince Christopher's hand suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to her. She was now sitting on top of him.

"You haven't really remembered anything have you?" He questions at her.

"Of course I have, my love. I know that I'll forever be you fiancée and you'll forever be mine." Erica says sweetly as she intertwines his hand to her's.

"I doubt you actually remembered. You used to call me darling, you also used to stalk me everywhere and bully people near me. But you only call me 'my love' and you don't stalk me at all and you only bully Rose. I know you haven't regained your memories." Erica then fiddled with his hands as he spoke but stopped once she registered what he said.

"I just think that my love sounds better, and I have been busy practicing cooking and sewing and Rose seems to be near you the most, that's why I only bully her." She reasoned as she looked at him determindly. But she can't help but bit her lower lips and want to look away.