Death did they part but their souls will reunite - 22

Takeo's POV

After Erica left, I told my people that I will be going to war to help my friend, Erica. I never thought that they would actually help me but I was really happy when they did. We travelled by transforming in our fox forms and we arrived 2 days after. We needed the energy so we didn't use a lot of it.

When we arrived, the humans were out numbering the strong demons. I then saw the group that Erica talked about. A girl with rose colored hair tied into a braid, followed by men with colorful hair. Nobody seems to attack them and if they did, they were somehow stabbed in the back by humans or they were distracted. It was like they weren't mean't to be injured. I then transformed into a 9 tail silver fox. I was running after them but Erica's words reminded me. "Don't go after them. You'll die without them even bothering you."

I bit my lips in anger and looked away. I began attacking the humans. The demons and humans were confused at first but they then realized we were on the demon's side.

The demons were winning but then another army of werebeast of all kinds started appearing and helping the humans. The elfs arrived and were firing arrows from the trees. Suddenly, the fairies showed up and sprinkled the demons and the silver foxes dust which made them more powerful and hoave more stamina.

It was an equal fight. We were head to head and in the corner of my eye I saw that Rose and the three men has entered the castle. I wanted to go after them but as I was distracted, a human stabbed my paw. I growled and sliced it's head off and ran and began stumping on the humans and werebeast.

In the end, before we can kill each other, a bright beam of light came from the castle making everyone look. The foxes and were beast transformed back to their human forms and everyone dropped their weapons. A ring suddenly appeared in my hands and I quickly recognized it as Erica's. It was now in my possesion.

"Peasents! Bow down to your new ruler! Muhhahaha!" A man appeared but then was smacked by a woman. They were inside the beam so we couldn't see them properly.

"This war has to stop. We must learn to co-exist with one another. Or destruction will clearly befall upon everyone. The demon king, the demon queen, and the human heroes died for you." Everyone started to kneel down at their presence. It was the goddess of light and the god of darkness.

They disappeared and the sun was starting to set making twilight appear. Everyone didn't know what to do anymore. Suddenly, the queen of fairies arrived.

"Humans, demons, werebeast, elves- The gods has spoken. We cannot continue this war. I suggest you write the peace treaty of yours and learn to co-exist. The leaders of your group shall sign here in this scroll. May you all learn your lesson." She grabbed a scroll that glowed golden, as the moon rises.

The kings of the humans, the first prince of the demons, Axel, the king of the werebeast, a lion, and the leader of the elves. They stepped forward and began to sign the scroll. The queen of the fairies nodded and she left as a strong wind blew turning her into golden dust as she disappeared.

Everyone then slowly left to their countries. I went back with my family to the tribe. A few of our people died but we still weren't extinct so it was okay.

We arrived at our home and I went to my room after the long walk towards here. I then remembered the ring and looked at it. My eyes misted up and I shook my head. I stared at the ring intently and tried to open whats inside.

I was suprise that I could open it. I then saw the letters in the space and see that there were names addressed to them. I saw my name

The next day I delivered them to those people. It was for her guard, Kent, her brother, Phoenix, her parents, Jack Snow and myself.