Please Dont Leave Me

Hallo lovely people!! I hope you're having a wonderful and beautiful day. Imma get on with the story cuz I had a wonderful idea and I don't want to lose it.

  Natsu's POV
As the final bell rang for the day, I walked back towards the classroom from this morning. I just needed to make sure Lucy was, at the very least, still alive.

   Lucy's POV

I never left the classroom, I still can't feel my legs, I'm still laying lifelessly on the ground when I hear the door open. I don't even look up to see who it is, I don't care anymore.  I hear heavy footsteps coming closer, and feel someone lift me. I finally open my eyes and see the last person I want to see. Natsu is carrying me out of the room, I don't know where he's taking me but I'm sure it's somewhere private so he can hurt me. I regret being born, my mother should've lived instead of me. As Natsu carries me my eyes close and I fall asleep.

Natsu's POV

As soon as I walk into the classroom, I see her lying on the floor where I left her. I try not to think about it too much and walk over to pick her up, I carry her out of the classroom and start walking home. 

Timeskip- blehh still on Natsu's POV

As soon as i get outside of the school, my friends see me, they all smirk and walk towards me. As soon as they get close enough they look at lucy's limp body and a couple smile but some frown. "What'd you do, kill her? Dang, I almost feel bad." Erza said that, she was frowning at the small girl in my arms. She never liked hurting her as much as the others. Gray smiled, "Ha, what'd you do this time Natsu?" I chuckled at him "Don't worry man, I just had some fun is all. You can try her out next time and see what I mean." Gray's smile widened and he nodded. I walked away from them and soon arrived at my house, it was just down the road from the school.  I walk through the door to my house, Lucy still out cold, and drop her onto the couch. Then I go to the kitchen and heat up some food for her when she wakes up. 

To Be Continued.... 

aahhh i didnt know what to write so i just did whatever. sorry guys!