Fights 😢🥑💞

This is 10 yeas later so You are 10 and Billie is 14 and Finneas is 18! - Claire 💕

YOUR POV
———————-———————————————-
I sat on the bed listening to Billie yell at Ace again. They've been together for a year now. Ace IS a jerk and always will be. Me and mom don't like him but dad says that he's ok.

"Just leave, Ace!" I heard Billie yell. I could take it anymore so I decided to look out the window. They were in front of the garage. Billie looked red, like as if she was crying. I've only seen my sister cry once.
"Why are you being so over dramatic?!" He screamed at her back. I wasn't scared but I had a feeling he was going to hurt her.

I ran down stairs and saw Pepper (our dog) on the couch. I heard their screaming get louder. Should I go out and see? Is Billie ok? Screw it. I'm going out.

BILLIE POV
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
I was so pissed at Ace. He was cheating on me with Jennifer Gómez. That whore.

Y/N came out the door looking concerned. Ace looked at her and left. Finally. It took him at least 10 minutes to go. "Get back in, Y/N" I told her pointing to the door, halfway open. "Are you ok though?" She asked me. I stepped forward. "Yeah, Im fine." I mumbled.

We got back in and I sat on the couch with Pepper. Y/N sat on the floor facing me. "What?" I questioned her. Y/N stood up and walked to her bedroom. That was weird. Oh well, at least she doesn't know about Ace and Jennifer. 2 minutes later she came back while I was standing up to go see her. "Billie?" She came up and HUGGED THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME. "Ouch!" I tried to pull away but she just got tighter. "I said I'm okay, Y/N" I stated. She looked up at me into my eyes smiling. When she let go I wondered how I was kinda lucky to have her. KINDA. She normally did annoy the living heck outta me trying to see what I was doing or eating or saying.

I'm glad she was here when I most needed her. I'm proud of my mother. She did good.