2k already? ok lmao

well yeah basically i came to tell y'all that 2k read is just... wow. ok damn. but like because of it i own you guys a chapter at least lol
———————————————-

so this is still in school sksksk-

lexi-jades pøv
———♥️———————————————-

when recess started, i walked outside with y/n, elise, josie, and mack as we were heading to the field. that was like our lil hangout spot. but it was also so elise could watch her crush, colton, playing soccer. we went to like this weird corner that kinda looked sketchy to some people. but not us. "still stalking him?" josie asked. i honestly wasn't paying attention. "mhm" elise replied. i payed down on the grass next to mack who was making tik toks (sorry, it just sounded like what a 5th grader would do sksks). i looked over at y/n who seemed distracted on playing with josie's hair. i sighed and looked obed at elise. "yo, elise," she looked over at me. "got a lil drule right here" i pointed to the corner of my lip. "shut up, lexi"

josie pov
————————————-☀️——————-

y/n was trying to braid my hair and i was reading on some weird book on my phone. i looked over at that rachel girl playing soccer with the boys. pfffff ok what the flan. y/n accidentally pulled my hair and it hurt :( "ow." i led out. "oop- sorry"she chuckled. i smiled and looked at lexi-jade who was looking right at y/n. what am i even supposed to do at this point? the truth is, i'm straight and i DONT want my best friend in the world getting hurt by liking the hoe of the school. lexi has been with probably any boy in the school and those are facts. but i only told y/babes been with like 3 or 2. i'm just scared that is something actually we're to  happen, y/n would hurt herself and shiz. i don't even like thinking about it.

when we were coming back in one of the girls that sits in out table, claire was crying. i didn't mean to be nosy or (chismosa) anything but i sat down next to her. "are you okay?" i asked her. she looked up with her eyes red and puffy. "no." she sniffles i sighed and saw y/n was coming towards us. "well can y atleast tell me what happened?" i tried again. she sobbed. "my dad is really abusive and he beat up my mom really bad and now she's in the hospital" she began to cry harder. oh farts. y/n's eyes widened and she then sat on her other side. "it'll be okay..." said y/n patting claire's back. claire leaned in closer to her and i saw we had to go back in class. oh farts again. "well, look, i'm so sorry about your mom but me and my friend have to head into out class. i'm sorry, byeeee" i quickly said as she wiped her tears and got up. she didn't even said anything and headed to. i think, the office. y/n and i went inside of our classrooms and acted like nothing happened.