Finn's Girlfriend 💕🙃🥑 (pt 2)

Also, I know Billie and Claudia get a long but just cope with me
—————————————————-/——————

FINNEAS'S POV
——-_____——-_🥪____———____—-____—-____

"HELP!" Y/N whined. "Shh!" Billie put her pointer finger to her lips to shush Y/N up. "Billie w-whats going on!?" I asked, closing the door behind me. She put the stuff down and sat on the lil bean bag at the corner of her room. "She wasn't saying anything" she claimed. "Y/N?" I questioned. "Yeah, i just wanna know why y'all were so mysterious all of a sudden." She said. "Y/N could've told her, ya know?" I stated. "But you said not to!" She was trying to untie herself by shaking on the bed. "Billie, untie her." I demanded. She groaned but did anyways.
————————-_______————-_________——-

3 days later....

BILLIE'S POV
————————————🥑——————————
We were in our car and my mom was driving us to Claudia's house for her birthday. My family LoVeS her. Even Y/N. Well, a little. She probably only likes her because Claudia gives her food. I honestly hate Claudia. She's so annoying and only wants Finn's attention. Like, what? He's my brudder.

Once we got there, Y/N and one of her friends, I think, started spilling "Tea". "OMG! Y/N" the girl started "I got REAL tea!" She squealed. "Girl, SPILL IT!" Y/N demands. Oh my lord. Is this what 10 year olds to these days? Oh well. I sat down at an empty table when suddenly I see Finn getting a guitar. He whispered something in y/n's ear and she nods. huh? Hold up, I'm confused 🤷‍♀️
——-_______————-_—-____——————______

YOUR POV
—————🥰-—————————————————

Finn told me to get the cake ready. Josie was here because her mom knows my mom and my mom invited her too without me even knowing. The second we got here, Josie had some REAL tEa about this dude in our class named Connor. Anyways, once Finneas was finished singing his sone he kissed Claudia. Ew. But whatever. I got the cake & Josie has to help me bc this some big af cake. I looked up to see Billie with her resting boochie face. (Sorry, can't cuss YeT!) and Claudia was out here crying. I'm pretty sure it's because she's too in LoVe with my brother but who cares. I gave her the cake as me & Josie went to go sit next to Bil. "Want cake?" Josie questioned while pointing to the cake. "Duh!" We ran to go get a slice and Claudia was smiling like a manic. While we were eating cake, Billie was going through her phone. "Billie?" I asked, setting my fork down. "What?" She looked up from he phone. Josie went to the bathroom.

"You good?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Mhm"
"Ok, not really, I wanna leave"
"Same, do you think Josie can come over?"
"Eh, sure. I mean, ask mom"
"Aight"

I got up and went to mah mother. I  tapped her shoulder as she turned around. "Can Josie come over after. Maybe spend the night?" I looked at her with hope in my eyes. "I don't know about spend the night, but she can come over!" She smiled. "Ahhhh thank you!!!!!" I hugged her.

I went over to Josie to tell her my mom approved. "Yes! BestFriend get ready!" She cheered.

A/N: aight, so....

1) the Billie album was a bop
2) I got a gf ayyyyy
3) I've been having cramps all day
4) I accidentally stepped on an ant in P.E