soooo 💀

a/n: reNeGadee

jk, so i cut my nails cuz a bitch gotta stay clean and ready for her girl- but that's not the point... the point is that i can't freakin type! everything keeps getting auto corrected into some weird shit like this is a whole conversation i had with my mom:

mom: *sends pic of a shirt*

me: that's shitty.

me: oretty

me: PRETTY OMG

me: ✌️😔 🔫

it's pretty sad. but also, i'm on a 6 week break because of the coronavirus 😬... anyways back to the story :)

—————🥺👉👈————————————-

your pov

"is that really you?" i asked.

she turned around and her eyes widened. it's like she wasn't expecting me (because of course she wasn't).

"y/n? what are y-you doing here?" she still looked shocked.

quinn and ryder came over to my side.

"um-" she was gonna day something but ryder interrupted.

"whoa, who are you?" ryder questioned, clearly blown away by lexi. i mean, yeah, she IS beautiful.

"i'm lexi-" i cut her off.

"thats lexi-jade, she goes to my school. she's my friend i guess." i smiled at lexi.

for a moment, i totally forgot that quinn could read minds and stopped thinking about lexi like THAT. i cleared my throat and looked over at quinn who was already looking at me. i pulled her aside.

"you. heard. nothing" i stated and walked back to where ryder and lexi were. ryder was clearly trying to flirt with her. ew. he's really bad at it.

quinn came back and looked at ryder as if he had just pooped himself.

"dude, stop, we get it." she shoved him to the other side.

"so are you gonna tell us how and why your here? do you have powers too? why didn't you-" i was about to finish when catherine came outside and told me to follow her inside. i sighed and looked at lexi who looked embarrassed. quinn and ryder tried to follow too hit catherine stopped them.

"oh no, sorry, i only need y/n for this" she smiled at them.

quinn rolled her eyes. i could yelp she really didn't like it here or her.

as i left with catherine inside, she led to to this room, it looked like a gym but with furniture and a long table.

"this is the dining room." she said simply as she put her hands behind her back and started walking around.

"y/n, your something special." she looked over at me. i nodded and sat on one of the chairs in the table.

"but for some reason, you show NO sign of having powers... maybe you just need a tiny push to get them." she sighed and sat down on the chair next to mine. she looked at me. straight in the eyes.

"right, so how do i know if i have powers or not? also, why couldn't YOU just come and get me instead of those scary guards?" i stared up at her.

"look, y/n dear,i'm so so sorry for all the commotion but you should know that i am here to help you. somewhere inside you there is a great power, even if it doesn't come out yet, it will. i wanna be there when it does so i know what kind of expirem- i mean tests to do on you." she looked at me with a hopeful face.