Poor Little Rich Girl: 11

"Ok." I said standing up. "Here?" I asked gesturing to the office we were still stood in.

"No, my room tonight at 7." Reese said before leaving the room again. I sighed once he'd shut the door, I should have seen this coming really. I wasn't sure how much he had heard the other night when I was talking to Gloria and Luke and no doubt he had questions, especially when he saw me in such a state the day before as well.

I wasn't even sure how I was going to answer his questions, I wasn't a open person. I didn't like sharing my feelings with others, apart from Gloria, Luke and occasionally Fiona although Fiona and I had a unspoken bond, we knew what the other was feeling but didn't speak about it. We just dealt with it by shopping instead.

I was actually feeling nervous about talking to Reese, I didn't exactly know how much he knew and it unnerved me. The hours flew by and before I knew it, it was five to seven.

I waved at Gloria and Martha who were chatting in the living room while Levi played with his toy cars.  Each step I took up the stairs my stomach sank. Why I felt like I was walking into a room that was about to decide my fate I had no idea.

I stood outside his room plucking up the courage to knock on his door when he opened it suddenly.

"What are you doing? Get in here." He said pulling me in by the arm. "You've been standing out there for ages." He complained walking past me to his desk chair. "Please, sit." He said like we were in a office and he was interviewing me. I rolled my eyes and sat on the end of the bed.

His room was the exact layout of mine, his was a deep blue colour though with lighter furniture. Surprisingly it was very pleasant and clean.

He didn't say anything, he just had his hands on the back of his head as he lounged in his chair studying me closely.

"I thought you wanted to talk." I said uncomfortable with all the staring he was doing.

"Oh, yeah, I do." He said shaking his previsions thoughts away. "Actually, I wanted to know why exactly your staying here."

"I'm not entirely sure myself." I muttered sighing.

"Well why not just go back to your oh, so fabulous life." He said mockingly and I glared at him.

"You know nothing about my life Reese." I said hoping he wouldn't continue with this topic.

"Really? Cause everyone knows about your life Adalynn, its all over the magazines." He said actually throwing one at me.

"And you believe everything you hear and see?" I asked looking at the cover, it was a few months ago and Mason and I were out on a date. I stopped picking up these magazines years ago, ever since I realised just how fake my life was becoming.

Scrunching up my face in disgust I threw the magazine on the floor.

"Hard not to when its thrown in your face everywhere you go." He said monotoned.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked frowning at him. He seemed kind of taken back my the question but didn't answer. I then remembered something Martha told me a while ago. "Is it something to do with Carrie?" I asked and his face completely dropped.

"Wh-how do you know about that?" He asked shocked.

"I don't, which is why I'm asking." I said still looking at him. He visably swallowed and turned away from my gaze.

"I-" He started but was cut off from the sound of my ring tone.

"Sorry." I said quickly fishing my phone out my from pocket. "Hello?"