Poor Little Rich Girl: 17

"She knows about us." He blurted just as I was drinking my water. I coughed, nearly choking and quickly swallowed before I made a bigger fool out of myself.

"Sorry?" I asked once I had recovered hoping I hadn't heard him right.

"She knows we...uh....slept together." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Are you kidding me?!" I said my voice raising.

"Shhh. Yes, I'm sorry!" He said whisper shouting.

"H-how Reese?!" I demanded.

"It...just slipped out." He said frustrated with himself.

"Slipped out?" I asked. "Slipped out?!" I sighed frustrated as well. "How?" I asked in a more calmed voice.

"Well, she asked to pull over..."

"And you did." I put in.

"Yes, I did. She started telling me how much she liked me and that she's wanted to tell me for a while but never had the right time until now. She started...touching me and licking her lips." He shuddered. "She's a nice girl but I just don't feel that way about her. And I told her that."

"Okaaay, sooo?" I prompted.

"Well, she just kept asking why and what was standing in our way and she just wouldn't let it go." He exasperated. "Then she decided to put it out there that I hadn't been with anyone in a while and I kind of just blurted it out."

"You blurted it out?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh, Reese." I whined putting my hand to my forehead.

"I didn't tell her it was you to began with but have you noticed how she never lets anything go?"

"You've mentioned it a few times." I said.

"It just came out before I even realised what I said."

"Ok, ok. So what did she say?"

"She didn't believe me, she started crying, then yelling at me and just shut up all together." He said shrugging.

"Ohhh no." I said squeezing my eyes tight. "Is that it?" I asked reopening them to find him watching me closely.

"Well," He started looking me straight in the eye which had me swallowing nervously. Why were my palms sweaty? "Yes." He said breaking eye contact.

"Ok." I said in barely a whisper. "Ok." I said shaking it off.

"You two slept together?!" Sammy shouted from the door way drawing the attention of everyone in the room.

"Here it comes." I muttered as they all walked over to us.

"Well it's about time." She said shocking me.

"What?" I asked dumb founded.

"Oh please, we've been watching you guys for weeks." Jazzy said.

"We knew it was bound to happen at some point." Mike added. "Whoa wait, this is what you meant earlier. Why you passed up on- never mind." He cut himself off by the evil glare Fliss was giving him.

"Hey guys, ready to go back?" Ryan asked

"Yes. Please." I said getting up and ushering them all out.

Fliss raced ahead of us to the trucks still in a bad mood and waited near Ryan's truck. I groaned to myself knowing what that meant for me.

"Looks like you're with Reese," Ryan said patting my shoulder before walking towards his truck with Sammy. Just as I wanted to get away from this whole....situation, I'm right back there.