Poor Little Rich Girl: 16

We were all outside now hanging around waiting for Sammy so we could leave for town. I walked over to Reese's truck and saw him stood there with Fliss.

"Since Fiona is riding with Mike, I thought maybe I could take her place in your truck?" She asked suductively leaning towards him more.

"Oh, you really don't want to be stuck between Adalynn and me. We argue all the time and it can get really annoying." He said cluelessly to her flirting.

I tried to ignore them and walked over to Jazzy and Ryan who were stood the otherside of Fliss and Reese.

"Maybe she could change rides. Then we'd be all alone." She said biting her lip as I walked past.

"Hey Addy." Ryan said smiling as I joined them.

"Hey."

"Reese?" Ok, I really didn't know why but I was listening into their conversation.

"What? Sorry, I spaced out."

"I said Addy wouldn't mind changing, I mean you two don't get alone anyway. We could take a detour, meet up with the guys later."

"Oh, ohhhhh!" He said finally getting what she was hinting at. Fliss was a pretty brown haired girl who was tall and slim. She did seem really nice and from what Jazzy had told me, she's completely in love with Reese. "Oh, ummm,"

"Come on, you don't get on with Addy do you?" She asked sounding very happy.

"Not really?" He asked confused.

"So whats the problem?" She asked. He had no good reson to turn her away.

"Hey Ry, mind if I tag along with you and Sammy?" I asked fake smiling. Why was it fake, I should have thought about changing trucks before, I don't want to be with Reese.

"Well, Fliss was with us but if she doesn't mind changing which I'm guessing she won't, then sure." He shrugged.

"Thanks."

"Let's go people!" Jazzy cheered. Jazzy, Fiona, Mike all got into his truck, Sammy, Ryan and I got into Ryan's truck while Fliss enjoyed being alone with Reese.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would to get into town and when I say town I mean, wooden stores on either side of the street. I counted ten different stores, a diner and a pub. It was that small.

"Where to start?" Jazzy said as she climbed out of Mike's truck.

"Does it matter? We'll be done in ten minutes." Mike said looking at the few places to go.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but Dustin's Diner sounds pretty good at the moment." I said licking my lips.

"I'm with ya." Fiona said.

"Yeah. I could do with food." Sammy agreed.

"And here I thought we were the guys." Mike whispered to Ryan earning him a slap of Jazzy.

"Where's Fliss and Reese?" Fiona asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe Fliss is finally getting her chance with him." Jazzy laughed.

"Yeah, poor girl follows him everywhere hoping he'll notice her in the same way she notices him." Mike said laughing as well.

"He hasn't dated since Carrie. I think it'll be good him." Sammy said as Ryan slipped his arm around her waist.

"She broke his heart. The bitch." Jazzy said glaring at nothing.

"So, food?" I asked and started walking in the direction on the diner wanting to change the subject. I heard them follow soon after, thankfully talking about something different.