Ch 3 - Hasty

Tsubaki might have a crush on you and the girls want to dish the dirt. Who's going to win...

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As she slumped in the bath Tsubaki had to think of a way to recover. Using her vocabulary carefully. "I am intrigued about his ethics and work. Wrong that I want to know more about the new guy?"

"How good looking?" Asked Akeno.

Sona pictured you in her mind. "Maybe about 200 centimeters or so. Really slim but he has this really lean muscle tone. Fresh clean shave to give him the look. He is just the real deal."

"He is just such a man." Akeno licked her lips.

"Hey. What does that mean?" Asked Tsubaki afraid of the answer.

"Maybe, I can meet him and find out his type. Who knows. He maybe mine." Akeno teased.

"That can't be necessary." Tsubaki shook her head.

"Why not?"

"Because he's my type!" She snapped. "Uh..." Yes woman you said that out loud.

"Okay goodie. So when's the first move? Hands on? A date? Copy room? Tell me." Akeno was just digging and digging. This hole was getting the size of the school swimming pool.

"Enough now. We came to relax. Not stress anyone out." Insisted Rias.

"Do tell. And Saji?"

"We're, working on terms." Blushed Sona.

"So why don't you ask him on that date? Talk over dinner. Speed it up. Obviously he cares about you. And you over there. You have the body and mind. Do it before someone else scoops him up. He's tall and handsome. Your type. I got one glimpse of him. Drop the hammer already." Ordered Rias.

Tsubaki knew how to use her Sacred Gear, how to the work of someone who's a professional, and yet anything romance wise she too stubborn and didn't act on it. It's why her and Kiba never became official. Committment? Time? Fears? "How do I do that? I have to keep it business related."

"Not always. Get off the clock sometime. Sit back and relax. Have a civil conversation. About him. About you. Take the chance. Don't be afraid."

"I don't like him." She turned her head again.

"Don't want to get hurt. I got it. But understanding that if you can't move on and forget it will consume you. Your whole heart. You deserve to be happy. Take it from anyone else in my House." Rias looked over at Akeno. "Bestfriends and unfortunately we kinda, like the same guy. Can't say I recommend it mind you, however I have the understanding. You have the privilege to do as you please. Bottomline. You need to go out there and make it happen. Maybe he came to you. Ever think of it?"