Ch 21 - Room Trick

This chapter is a setup for lemon. Chapter 22 is a strict lemon chapter but will not have any plot in between. Chapter 23 I plan to have it after they wake up.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You kiss her and smile. Glad to be back on her couch again. It is a place to be and she is in such a better mood. This is truly a great time. Though now was another hard question she got you into. Naturally again, not simple. 

"Love you how?" You ask.

"I want your embrace. Your touch. Your feelings and show me on what is on your mind and in your heart." She cuffed under your chin. I don't know why you make me feel this way. The kindness, the hard work, your maturity, looks, or man who cooks. I just like all of you and you are slowly making my heart co-owned. By you Babe. I never used the L-word before. Please take it and promise me not to break it. Your in my home and I want you to one day be the man of the house. I know I'm a bitch but hope I make an okay wife ten years from now." This was mad! Tsubaki just covered your qualities, her insecurities, and what the big picture is all in one paragraph to you. 

"My love-"

"You deserve it." Grabbing your hand and placing it on her stomach. "I know you just like every man has had thoughts. You, aren't a man like that are you?"

"I think before I act. Surely you notice."

"How many times have you thought about pushing me into the wall and making me yours?"

"The wall? Pushing you? None. If you said the bedroom, a handful."

"(FN). You dog." She smirked.

"Tsubaki, I didn't know you had all these thoughts."

"Really I've just been all over. Hun I don't know what it is with me but I told myself I can't be holding back. If you love me we can make things right. You deserve it. Just take me. Here, bedroom. Please."

This was deep. Must have felt good to come clean about it. Though there is a slight problem. "You realize I don't-"

"Don't what?" This scared her.

"Well I'm just as inexperienced as you and I don't have protection."

"You don't?" She pondered.

"No..."

"Don't you men-"

"Don't go there. You think I just carry condoms in my pocket knowing we have never been in that kind of relationship?" A fair point. What would happen if she found put you had a box of them in your pocket a week ago. She would probably call you a pig and be real angry about it.

"Let me make a call. I'll be right back."  She was nervous as Tsubaki went off to her bedroom to make her 'call' as she put it. Opening the door she was surprised.

"Hi-hi!" The woman chimed. Who else but Lady Serafall Leviathan in this one. That 'call' really came through.

"Shhhhh!"

"Sorry. Hehe. What can I do to help?" She smiled.

"Well, it's about (FN) and-"

"My goodness. He's so nice. I didn't think you two would ever be together.  How's it working for you?"

"I'll explain later. Do you have any-" Serafall held out a purple box with the logo being white silhouette rooster. "O-kay then..."

"But you two are getting along together which is nice. Meeting him was so eventful. I really like him. He means well. I approved of him being Pawn to my sister. How is she anyway?"

"Look, I'm kinda in the middle of something..." Tsubaki blushed.

"Right. Alright then. Talk later. Hehe. I'll visit sometime." And with that she teleported out. Leaving only Tsubaki in her bedroom.

After taking a breath she looked at her bed. Then going into her nightstand to get a little perfume to spray the sheets swiftly.Then just looked at that logo again. This was a big step for her. Having so much going on throughout her mind. Was she ready for you? Something said yes but part of her said too soon. But the fact you said lovers changed things. 

"Babe? Can you give me a hand please?" She called out to you.

Time to get off the couch and head to her room. Just to see how she is. Maybe she needs help with something important. Or maybe she just wants to go somewhere more private. Best not to make her wait. That would never do. You get up and walk over. "I'm here." Stepping in your sense the allure. This sexy perfume just had you a bit flustered. "Tsubaki-"

She kissed you and shut the door. "Love me."

"Tsubaki-"

"Please. Don't just make me your girlfriend. Make me your lover too."

"This is what you want?"

"Yes. It's everything." She looked into your eyes and took her glasses off. "I came her to love you. I wanted to feed you, look beautiful and sexy, then hope you would make love to me." Tsubaki kissed you then a hard push into her bed. Didn't hurt really though it just meant she was insisting.

"My love."

She pulled up at her shirt. "I want you to take this off. Can't explain what I've wanted you to do. To me and make me moan your name. To learn your perverted desires. Seeing if you touch a woman as well as you speak. And if it's anything of my fantasy, we will need to drink plenty of water because  I am craving romance. I want you to hold and cherish me. Because I'm lonely. You helped me realize who I am and what I want. Yes I'm very insecure and take my work as number one. But I also wanted to pick the right man. I can't have someone take my life's energy for someone being a none lover. Now I know and I need you. I can't take this frustration out myself. And furthermore I'll show you what I like."

~~~~~

Chapter 22. Squeezy is next time around.

Bold words. What does she want?

Love you all. Comment freely and give feedback.

-Rel