Ch 18 - Label It

Well at the moment I am dressing business casual and like last chapter I look like a hit man. Don't know what it is. Anyways it is going to be you and Tsubaki in your apartment. What can this lead to?

 What can this lead to?

Seriously. Not a bad look but I'm not going to hurt anybody... unless you want to hit a woman or be stupid but yeah.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona had just said her goodbyes and it was just the two of you. This way going to find itself a little bit difficult. For her that is. She is nervous and has quite the number of questions for you. You are just putting everything from the pot from earlier into the fridge and washing your hands after the dirty work. Phrasing... What in actuality is taking care of business.

"Glad being hired dark magician is over."

"Dark magician?" 

"Well I didn't heal him? I burned him, froze him, and blasted him in the face as hard as I could. Might be concussed so he should really see a doctor."

"Babe you hit I'm that hard?"

You nod. "Let out a little frustration. After all back to back nights we were both in danger. Am I wrong? He pointed a gun at me. If he pointed it at you or Sona I would have asked him to be killed at request of Kio the one who requested payment."

"Killed? We've had worse (FN)." Where is he going here?

"If one is going to physically hurt my Master or my lover I will end them." You said this calmly to clarify.

She gasped. Lover!? "What do you mean lover?"

"Well I am unsure what you think of this but I love you. The time together we've had has been so much to me. Take your own convenience. I don't expect the same feelings right away." You came clean and the moment you tell her, you know you won't get the I love you too response. Hurts but she deserves to know this.

"My convenience?" She questioned.

"I know my feelings are stronger. It's okay."

Hold on. I've thought of sex when it hasn't been brought up and he says he loves me. That just mean he loves me more? "So what's your view of us?"

"Well I wouldn't save anyone like that unless I cared. Who else would I do that for? Us? I think we need more time and I just don't want to be too forward or rush things. I don't want to offend you or cross any boundaries. Doing my best to essentially even it out." Hopefully now she gets it.

"Okay. Have you-" No! I can't ask that question. He'll think different. She cleared her throat. "How big of a picture do you have in your head?"

"I really think we can work things out. To what extent I don't know. I can see you spending the night occasionally and you leave at your own leisure. I'm unsure about anything else after. I haven't thought of marriage or the sort. I think both of us can agree."

Okay. Now then. Should be a time to ask. "What about physical love?" Got you where I want you.

Oh boy. Don't hate me. "You're a beautiful and sexy woman. Need I say more? I've thought about us having a night swim in a private pool. Seeing you in a swimsuit. Have I had some thoughts? Yes. A few times. Is it a priority? Not right now."

Sex is not a priority? He's a man. "I detect lies."

"Say as you wish my lady." You give her a firm look.

"You haven't thought about sex?"

"Yes I have. I admitted that."

"You want these?" Pointing to her breasts.

"I dreamt of it yes. Now can we please just move on? It's a sore subject..." You blush.

"Why? You love me don't you?" She barked.

"I love you and don't want to make you uncomfortable. Bottomline." You boomed.

Tsubaki took a breath and it just cracked her. "You- care... Really care about me."

"I do." You extend your arms. "Hug?"

"Please." She went straight into your upper chest. Taking a deep breath and sigh of relief. Perfect height, built, and even kinder than I thought in dreams. This is amazing. "Babe. Why didn't you tell me these things."

"After I got kicked out I've been nervous..."

"I'm sorry." She tightened you up. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm here. Let's not worry about it. So, tomorrow. Us. What do you want to do?" You ask this trying to settle things in stone. Strike while iron's hot.

Restaurant? No. My turn. "Actually, I had this idea." She smirked.

How fancy? "I'm listening."

"My apartment. How do you like your steak?" Tables are turned Honey. Come at me. I like a challenge.

Your eyes widened. "Really? My-my."

"How do you want it?"

"Anything I do to help? Bring something over?"

She shook her head. "Now-now. My treat. You have done enough. I'll go from class right to shopping and to my apartment to prep. 7 PM and I'll get everything. All I need is you and opinion if you want to dress."

"Formal good?"

"Indeed."

She gave you a kiss. "That settles it. Night Babe. See you tomorrow at school. And my apartment."

"Can't wait."

"I love you." She teleported. Oh Babe you are rocking my world. Sorry for the delay on my end. I mean it. I love you.

~~~~~

Hey everyone. I am going to celebrate my girlfriend's achievement with some good food and then mother's day because she is going through a lot.

Thank you everyone for the support. I won't say for exactly right now but some of you know. I love you all. Enjoy your weekend.

-Rel