Ch 16 - Akeno 101

Hey all this one is for my Akeno fans out there. Want to laugh and enjoy some roleplay fake yurification? Well guess what? Today on this early release I'm your guy to deliver the babeage. 

Enjoy. I know you will. But please, wash ya hands...

*Wow* What can I say you get dirty hands working as a maintenance man

*Wow* What can I say you get dirty hands working as a maintenance man. And people steal these and they have no excuse. Jesus *zap* Oh Come on!

Anyways, for real this time.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno moved closer to be face with Tsubaki. Now this Tsubakiv and Akeno face to face about two meters apart as the other girls sat on the side together. This was going to be interesting and secretly it is most likely that Asia and Sona are just a little curious. While Rias, well, she doesn't need it because she is good on her end. That and she knows when to back off...

"So anything in particular or should I should ask away and go with it?" Asked Akeno.

"As you please." She Insisted. Which really is weird. Tsubaki knows Akeno. She saw first hand how she makes a boy with a butler persona squirm and sweat head to toe. That really a good idea? Seriously? Someone is that out of it? Okay then...

"How many times have you two kissed?"

"Not as much as you'd think... Two or three?"

Akeno smirked. "Oh dear, why is that?"

"I couldn't begin to tell you that one. Am I scared? Is he keeping distance?" Or you can not see the writing on the wall okay. Don't say men are dense now. All I ask.

"I can help you get one if you want one. Not hard." Said Akeno in a normal tone.

"You say that like it's nothing." She blushed. 

"Oh come on. I'll demonstrate. Stay still." Moving over and on her knees she swam behind her and wrapped the arms around Tsubaki's neck. Then looked over her right shoulder. "I miss you." Lips inching closer to her cheek.

"Uhhhh-"

"One."

"Huh?"

Asia nodded. I think I can do that. If I catch him alone. I hope.

Geez. Didn't know it was this bad. Rias shook her head.

Welp. Today I learn within reason. Sona carefully observed.

Akeno moved back to the front and her hands are together but arms are stretched out. Then closer to touch her forehead. Naturally this motion her breasts were touching hers. Both girls big size. Secretly Sona and Asia were a little jealous but tried not to pay mind to it. "Here. Say something meaningful. I need you. Make me whole. Love me."

"This, is awkward."

"Oh? Really? You're telling me if I'm your lover you don't me to reach over to play with that tongue, pull that hair, and take you to roll around and make hot spring play time?"

"Well-"

"Craddle your breasts before I suck them and tell you how you just warm and burn my soul for eternity." She got closer to Tsubaki's lips.

"Akeno." Held up Rias.

(Blocking yurification!)

"Yes?" Akeno looked over.

"Down a notch." Ordered Rias.

"Sorry. Hehe. Roleplay is my thing. Though I am surprised Tsubaki. An amazing boy, work slowed down, you got an extra hand, and then unsure about your man. But, I'm here."

"Very much here..." Still shocked by that performance.

"Well I am here to help. What more can I do?"

"Well Akeno, when do you think it is right to be okay with sleeping next to each other?" Already? Sheesh. You got kicked out from last time. Where is this going?

"You sleep naked?" Asked Akeno bluntly.

"Certainly not." Gasped Tsubaki. "A gown and t-shirt and panties in hot climate."

"Well if you're comfortable being in your underwear by him then that's when you think you're okay with it. As long as you trust him."

(Ladies this is just my thought. This is always personal preference. And men, please don't peer pressure the lady. She deserves better than that.)

"He hasn't seen me in a swimsuit. Let alone my panties or; I'd be mortified."

"Well the guy I like knows what I wear and how I look once it's off. But hey now personal preference as I said before. Some are more free than others."

"Least you don't have to compete." Said Asia sadly.

"Wait... You're right. I don't. Why is that?"

"Tall, nice skin, long hair, big bosoms, and brains. You think those five mean nothing? I see a sexy woman. What do you see?"

"A woman with a career and priorities."

"Who needs to compromise."

"Okay I do. I just want to feel like I'm appreciated too. I want him to be affectionate even if I say no. I want him to be serious but at the same time have some emotions with it."

"Hold on." Sona stepped forward. "Do you hear yourself? He's not perfect. We're not perfect. What do you want? Quit wasting time?"

"I just-" She sighed and took a breath. "I just want him to be emotional and me to get over my insecurities."

"Talk, to him. Not me. He deeply cares for you and helps knowing you can handle yourself. Let that soak and sleep on it. Call him tonight just to talk. About anything. And, if you're afraid to flirt," Akeno smirked. "Just say nice things about him. Compliments work both ways." She winked. "I'm done here. Any questions?"

"Yeah... Am I crazy?"

"Yup."

"Great..."

~~~~~

This is an early update so no Tsundere Sunday this weekend but I'm stressed and in need of a laugh and this helped a bit.

Like it, comment freely, talk about it, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel