Ch 6 - Mon Cheri

Thanks all who voted. I feel like I'm playing Say Yes To The Dress with people. It's amazing what girlfriends can teach a guy. Really is. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The two friends show up at the door. Sona is in a basic black dress with half sleeves and down to the knee. Didn't want to show anything off and take any spotlight away from her best friend and partner. Sona knew that Tsubaki looked lovely. Now it was almost time to find out how this would all go. 

(It was close but majority rules

(It was close but majority rules.)

"You dressed up nice."

"Well Sona I think you could have dressed better. This isn't for me is it?"

"It is. Now I'm going to be eating good while you have your date. I am going to proudly watch and give advice on both sides. Because that right there is my job. He is my Pawn in the making."

"And I- nevermind."

"Must I make the poultry reference again?"

"Sona!"

"Point taken. Good. He's your date. Ring the bell."

Tsubaki pushed the knob and stood back. "Here comes."

"Moment please." You are on the inside making sure your business casual look in tip top shape. Light blue dress shirt with some black dress slacks. Different dress shoes from the ones from school. After taking a breath you open the doors. "Ladies good evening. Step right in."

The girls looked around your domain. For only being in a few days it looks like you are all settled in. Furniture is placed where it looks homey and unlike most boys it had the look to welcome company. This was an apartment to entertain. Not for a boy to just play games, watch TV, dwell at his desk, and eat alone. For a two bedroom apartment this was made for four. "Wow. I'm impressed. Walking in and this is a gorgeous place." Smiled Tsubaki.

"Gorgeous is the lady I have the honor of bringing over Mon Cheri."

Wow he's good. I feel a blush. Not quite there yet but close. "Thank you. Did you decorate?"

"That I did. I just love the wood floor so thought an area rug and to match the drapes would be a solid idea. Knowing a few sources helps. I intend for a professional and warm place to stay. Not a low budget or effort bachelor pad. Anyways ladies have a seat where you would like. Angel hair with some a little garlic, oil, and oregano and did my best searching for some very good seafood tonight. Testing the shrimp, scallops, and clams just the right texture and flavor and not over salted. Does anyone need fresh pepper, cheese, or butter when I serve?"

Sona just gazed over at the stove with everything ready. Even fine china plates and glassware. "You boy, are a dream."

"Well Master I aim to do so. How am I doing so far?"