"Liar!"

"No!" Newt exclaimed defensively. "Liar" Gally said before gripping his wrist and pulling the younger boy to his twin's room.

Without even knocking, Gally threw open the door. "Sonya!" Gally cried out. Sonya slowly looked up from her book, annoyed. "What?" she said.

"Your twin here has a hickey" Gally explained and yanked the hand Newt has been using to cover his hickey. "See?"

"No bloody way!" Sonya exclaimed, abandoning her book. "Who did you shuck?" she asked, her eyes lit up in an amused way.

"No one!" Newt cried. "Yeah, sure. That hickey just appeared 5 minutes ago because hickeys love Newt" Gally retorted.

Newt felt his face burning up. "I knew I should have told Minho not to leave any marks" he thought.

He and Minho, had been secretly dating for a couple months now. They had admitted their feelings for each other on a rainy day as they shared an umbrella. He remembered Minho walking him to his apartment before giving him a kiss and admitting his feelings for Newt. Thus, with many stammers, Newt admitted his feelings for Minho too. He remembered Minho wrapping his arm around his waist, pulling him closer for another kiss and him-

"HELLO! EARTH TO MR NEWTON ISAACS" Newt jumped, forcing himself back to reality.

"Someone had a nice daydream" Sonya said, smirking. "Slim it" Newt mumbled, only making the smirk wider.

"Tomorrow, in school, we're gonna find who gave you that hickey" Gally said, his arms crossed.

"What?!"

"Yep," Gally said, "don't try to run away or I'll get Ben to chase after you. You wouldn't stand a chance against Ben"

It was true. Ben was one of the fastes runners in WICKED High.

"And don't try to hide, either," Sonya pipped up, "or I'll get Aris to find you. He's brilliant at finding things"

Newt paled. How he dreaded the upcoming day.