"We're going to be late!"

"HURRY UP, NEWT!"

"Alright, quit screaming, Sonya!" Newt cried out.

He had been purposely taking his time to brush his teeth, comb his hair and put on his clothes. Mainly because his siblings are most likely gonna drag him around the school the whole day, trying to find who gave that hickey.

BAM BAM BAM

Sonya was pounding on his door again.

"NEWTON ISAACS! COME OUT THIS INSTANT! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE. AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE DONE CHANGING OR NOT CAUSE I'M GONNA BREAK THIS DAMN DOOR DOWN!"

Newt threw his door open and found Sonya with her knees slightly bended and Gally's old baseball bat in her hands, all prepped up and ready to swing.

"About time" Sonya huffed as she pulled herself together, " you're gonna have to eat your breakfast as we walk to school. We're 10 minutes behind our usual schedule"

Newt sighed as he picked up his stuff. There's no escaping this.

As he passed the kitchen, he took a few toast with him and continued his way to the front door. Gally was already there, and he looked very impatient.

Gally ushered Newt and Sonya outside, "Hurry up, you slots" he complained before slamming the door and locking it. He hitched his school bag and they were off to school.