03

The four had sneakily exited the bar and hijacked one of the cars to get back to the timeship. Once they got to the ship, they had come across a hectic scene that was unfolding in front of them. Mick, who was driving the car, suddenly jerked the wheel to the side making Madilyn's head collide with the window harshly, causing her to quietly let out an irritated growl. She looked up to glare at Mick but realized that they had crashed into a heavy body making the said body be thrown a few yards back. The four immediately got out of the car to see their captain with a poisonous glare directed at them. However, they just dismissed it for after they delt with the Bobba Fett cosplayer.

Snart looked at the panicked faces of the other half of the team, "we go out for one lousy drink, and you guys somehow manage to pick a fight with Boba Fett." Madilyn smirked but her smirk fell from her face when Boba Fett got up. She looked at the three with her, "I suggest we get the hell back in the ship before we become one of Bobba Fett's trophy mounts." Snart suddenly looked at the woman, "agreed." The four started to run to the ship with the two criminals drawing cover fire for the women. The pair of criminals and pair of assassins finally joined the others in the cargo bay while the door closed to keep the bounty hunter away from them.

Madilyn came to a stop when she looked at the man the team had brought on board. Madilyn's eyes flashed a fiery red at the professor to reveal that death had finally found her and was now yearning for her to sink her claws into the dying man. She was about to give in when Rip's voice pulled her out of her trance, "prepare the MedBay to receive Professor Boardman and get us out of here!" The captain yelled towards the ceiling at Gideon. 'Course heading?' the AI asked the man. "Anywhere but here!" Rip yelled at the AI while running towards the bridge. Madilyn felt a small jolt to indicate the Waverider was flying off, away from the bounty hunter.

~

'Our cloaking shield and aft entrance have been significantly compromised, Captain.' "Yes, I can see that, Gideon. Station us in the temporal zone while I work on repairs," the captain hurriedly said. Everyone lifted the lap bar on their seats to stand up and look towards the brit. "Temporal zone?" Ray asked curiously. "Yeah, it's essentially a time limbo. We can hide out there for a bit. Another temporal jump would risk revealing our position," Rip told them while walking back from his office with a tool kit towards one of the panels in the walls. "A time limbo? Astonishing," Stein said amazed at the fundamentals of time traveling. Madilyn simply shrugged, not that amazed as the nerds were. "Oh, there's something you people don't know about time travel? That's surprising, isn't it? Considering none of you have ever time traveled before," the brit scolded them as if they were kids. Which, in Madilyn's mind, most of them were.

Rip continued, "bringing a family member from the past onto a timeship? Breaking out and carousing around the 1970s? We've barely begun, and already this is the worst, unmitigated disaster of my career." Rip turned towards them, away from the panel he was repairing, to come face to face with Kendra's fist. Mick laughed and walked up to Carter and whispered towards him, "I see why you got the hots for that one." Madilyn could see the ghost of a smirk on the birdman's lips and rolled her eyes as his taste in women. Kendra grabbed the collar of Rip's shirt and slammed him into the wall, "my son is hurt because of you. Who attacked us?" Madilyn furrowed her eyes in utter confusion, "wait, Boardman's your son? I think I had too many dollar beers." Everyone ignored the Merlyn while paying close attention to what Rip had to say. Rip sighed, "something of a long story." Snart stood up to glare at the man, "better tell it fast, Rip, 'cause it doesn't look like the lady's in a patient mood." Carter nodded his head at Snart's words, "neither am I."

"His name is Chronos. He works for the Council of Time Masters," Rip started, which made Kendra let go of him, "my former employers." Madilyn stood up and slowly walked closer to Rip like a predator about to pounce on its prey. And it seemed Sara caught on to what she was doing, since Madilyn found the woman following her. "I thought you were a Time Master," Sara told Rip with a hint of fury in her eyes. Rip rolled his eyes and started walking towards the two women, "as I've expressed, time's not a linear thing." Rip started to stupidly stroll closer to the two, very bad move on his part. "At some point I was, in fact, a Time Master," Rip told them matter-of-factly, which earned him a punch to the jaw from Madilyn. Once he turned back towards her in disbelief, another punch collided with the other side of his face, courtesy of one Sara Lance. "Will you people please stop hitting me?" Rip told them angrily.