1. college function.

Pragya was in her staff room , while peon came to her and said that principal is calling her . So she went to principal cabin .

" may i coming sir " she asked politely.

" come inside pragya " said principal.

" peon said you called me . Any matter " pragya asked taking a seat after  his approval .

" yes pragya, do you know about our college day and you have a job . You have to give welcome speech as the one who was selected has some issues" principal said .

" Its ok sir , i will do it " pragya said smilingly.

" thank you pragya, i was so tensed upon it " principal  said .

Pragya just smiled  .

" dont you want to know about out chief guest ? " principal.

" its a secret  for all students , right ?" Pragya asked  .

" i can say this to you because you are in that function  so it will help you " 

" if you think so .. then i won't deny" said pragya .

" Its our rockstar .Rockstar abhi " said principal.

Pragya shocked to hear his name as she is going to meet him after seven years . Its not like she is nervous but she once had hide her feelings inside her heart and if she saw him it will come out as its not good .

" where you lost ?" Snap principal  .

" nothing , i just . Can you change me from that speech " she asked .

" i m so sorry pragya , in this last moment  its so difficult  to arrange someone. Do you have problem being abhi as chief guest ?"

" no , i dont have problem " said pragya lost.

" And one more thing  . Bring her on annual  day . Its so long we met each other "

" sure. She is also so eager  to meet all " said pragya happily  and went out side .

College function day ,
Pragya was practicing  her part of the speech while she heard the cheering voice of the people making her realise  he had come .

" pragya come fast , the function is going  to start so soon " said one colleague  of pragya .

She nodded and went with her .

The first part of the function  got ended. Pragya give welcome speech . When she was at she didnt look at abhi . But she sometimes  felt a strong gaze upon her.

After the function she went from there without facing him .

Abhi saw her walking inside and asked a nearby person

" is that pragya ?" Asked abhi.

" yes, do you know her ?"

" yes , she was my junior  in college . Is she a lecture  here "

" she is one of our best lecturer in our college "

" oh . Shall i meet her "

" sure , why are you asking ? "

" thanks " said abhi and went inside following pragya's path .

He found her standing there. He increased  his walking phase towards her .

When he was about to near her , he heard a little girl voice calling her "mumma "

Abhi saw a girl, who is almost six year old came towards her . Pragya kneel down and hugged  that girl .

While abhi turn and went back , where he find the same person , with he asked about pragya a little bit before .

" Do you met her "

" no . I missed her "

" dont worry , i will call her "

" no , i am in urgent . Had to go . Bye " by saying this he went to his car .

...................

So this is the first part . Hope you all like it . And thanks for those votes and comment . It made my day .

                                              13-1-19
Thank you