3.concert

Pragya and kiara got ready for the concert . As per abhi's promise  they waited for the vehicle .

Pragya firstly denied  it saying , she can came there . But abhi was so adamant and he said they are meeting  after so long and for his small fan , he want to do it . At last she give up . Now waiting  for the vehicle .

A car came infront of her house, pragya and kiara  went towards it . They didnt find abhi in the car , ofcourse he will be practicing .but purab , abhi's childhood friend . Pragya know him during their college days . He purposely  send purab to pick them because he want to make them comfortable.

After entering inside the car . Pragya and kiara sat at passenger seat while purab in front passenger  seat and a driver is driving the car .

" How are you pragya ?" Purab asked pragya . He know that abhi loves pragya from the college days .

" good . How do you do ? And bulbul ?" She asked back .

Before purab to replay back . Little kiara who was listen to pragya and purab conversation  asked pragya " who is bulbul , mom ?"

" she was my friend " pragya replied.

" not was . She now too consider you as her best friend , pragya " said purab .

Pragya raised her head and look at purab . He was staring outside .

They reached the place and get down from the car . Purab took them to the vip area  and went to green room to meet abhi .

Abhi was all set for the concert . He was getting ready when purab get inside his room .

" abhi , its going to begin so soon , the manager is calling me . Come fast "

" just one minute purab , " abhi said by adjusting his hair .

" are they came ?" Abhi asked purab looking at him through the mirror .

" yes, i took them to vip area "

" ok, lets go "

Meanwhile at pragya

Pragya was sitting and kiara was look around in  astonishment. Suddenly her eyes fell on a small child who is on her mother .

Kiara without informing pragya go towards that child and looks at her .

" she is so cute " said kiara while the lady who is the child mother look at kiara .

Kiara smiled at her .

" what is your name ?" Asked the lady to kiara .

" kiara "

"Beautiful name " said the lady .

" thank you " kiara shyly said .

" kiara ...." pragya came towards kiara . And saw the lady who was beside kiara and get shocked , because it was her friend bulbul .

" mumma , look this baby is so cute . " kiara said going towards pragya . While pragya looks at bulbul .

" hello pragya " said bulbul with a smile .

" hello ... " pragya said nervously.

" sit here " said bulbul by placing her palm at the near by seat .

" i m sorry " said pragya in low voice .

" for what pragya ? For what you are saying sorry ? And why should you have to say sorry when you dont consider me as Your friend " said bulbul sarcastically

" bulbul... i ..." pragya began to say when bulbul stopped her by showing her palm .

" no pragya , i dont want to hear " said bulbul and look at the stage where abhi came and the concert is begins.

Kiara was meanwhile playing with bulbul daughter as she didnt noticed pragya and bulbul conversation.

Pragya felt bad for bulbul behaviour but bulbul cant be blamed . Because she is at fault . She just disappeared from her college seven years back without even informing her best friend bulbul .

Abhi began to sing his all time favourite song .

🎶🎶Mein tanu samjaa wangi ...🎶

During singing he just fell into that day ,when he met her for the first time .

Flashback

Abhi was singing ' samjawaanji ' song . All the students are cheering his name . He often close his eyes and sing with all the feel . Once he opened his eyes . His eyes fell into a girl who was looking so simple in her salwar kameez and a chasma in her face . She is enjoying his music with eye closed . At the first sight he liked her . He dont know what the reason . But he like her .

Flashback end

At pragya,

Pragya saw abhi singing each line with emotion and she realised the song . It was the first song she hear from him . She remember thay day when she saw him for the first time .

Flashback

Pragya was going towards her class suddenly he hear some singing . She just loved that song and the sound . She want to hear that full song and wish to saw that person , who had a magical voice . She stepped into the concert hall and find a handsome man sitting in the middle of the stage and singing with so much passion. She notice that he was often closing his eyes to feel the saw . She just loved it and closed her eyes to feel that song .

Flashback end

Pragya was looking at him . Suddenly there eyes met each other . The two just lost in that eye contact . The applaud sound make them break the contact. The just smiled at each other .

.............

Ok, thats all .
Hi guys , so sorry for the late update . I try to update this story long back but i am not satisfied with the content so i start to write one more. Actually my head is not working properly for this story . Sorry once again guys .

Thanks a lot for all your love towards this story by vote and comment . Its only made me to write the next part as soon as possible .

Do vote and share your view about this part .

16-2-19
Thank you