7. she is single ??

Hi guys ,
Hope you all doing well .

Do vote and share your view

🌺🌺🌺

Pragya was sitting on her bed , resting her head . Little Kiara is sleeping beside her .She is lost in some thought . May be she is thinking about him .

After calling purab , they went to purab's house to drop abhi . Purab was out side of his house . When pragya woke abhi and helped him to get out of the car , he became adamant of not leaving her hand . Purab became embraced of abhi's act that too infront of king . Finally with so much pleading from purab and so much promise of ' not leave him alone' by pragya , he went with purab .

The return journey was in silence . Neither pragya nor king shared even a word . Now she is at her house.

" pragya ..." pragya came out of her thought hearing kings calling her name .

She look at him and went towards him not to disturb kiara

She look at him and went towards him not to disturb kiara . 

" I think , this is the right time for you to think about your life ?" King said once they were outside of the room .

" Why you thought this all of sudden ?" She asked back.

" i heard him saying he love you "said king to pragya .

Pragya look on

Pragya look on .

"Pragya , this is the right time . Think about my suggestion. "

" but......kiara "

" Dont worry about her , pragya . I suggest you should meet abhi at least for once and clear things between you "

Pragya didnt replied . King went from there .

Morning at purab's house.

Abhi slowly opened his eyes and felt a sharp pain in his head . He hold his head and look around to figure it where he is .