2.senior and junior

Abhi went inside his house . He was so lost in some thought so he missed his lovely dadi . He directly went to his room but stops hearing his dadi s call.

'Ji dadi " he went towards her.

" how was your college function ? And what happened to you ? You look lost " she asked placing her hand on his cheek.

" nothing dadi . Ya its superb , missed my college days . I am so tired want to sleep " said abhi .

" ok , go , go and sleep you will feel fresh after the sleep " she said .
Abhi went to his room . Throwing his shoes somewhere , he fell on the bed and hugged his favourite pillow. He want to sleep but he couldn't . He was searching for her . But it was too late.He missed her. He turn to side and took his phone and took her photo which they took during college days .

 He turn to side and took his phone and took her photo which they took during college days

He looked at that photo . And looked at his chasmish.

He was senior for her and he felt a special feeling when he saw her for the first time . She is so shy girl , who dont talk much . But he liked her from all the other girl who are trying for a chance at him .

He turn other side and looks at her photo which was on the drawer.

He smiled looking at that photo and slowly placed it back to the drawer and closed his eyes.

He loved her once , during their college days . But couldn't propose her due to some reason .and he lost her that day . Now today is he meeting her after years. He want to confess his feelings for her at least once , it was his wish in these years. But ...after finding her with her daughter , he dont want to disturb her happy family life.

He closed his eyes . And drifts into sleep.

While at pragya ,

After making her little daughter kiara , she went to write her dairy . She opened the dairy where a photo of him is placed . She cares it and turn the papers . And start to write .....

She too loved him . But couldn't confessed due to some reason . She always thought as , she is just a simple girl in that campus. Abhi , the college rockstar several times helped her . They are not friend . There is no known relation between them . But she loved him for his character. His care and concern towards other .

But now she can't face him . How she will face him ? What she say to him ? That she was his junior ? Do he remember her ? .

After her dairy section she went to her room and slept with her little kiara.

Abhi was at her college , there was a contract between him and principal. He had to teach some students music . Till yesterday he was so excited for this . But after sawing her there he dont want to go there. But he had to do to his profession .