10 . Abhigya

Abhi slowly opened his eyes to find his darling wife is getting ready looking at the mirror . A smile formed in his face .

Pragya turn and find her husband looking at her . " you are awake , then why are you looking at me ? Go , ..go  and fresh up we have to leave earlier " pragya then look at mirror and wore her ear ring .

Abhi hugged her tightly from back and kissed her cheek .

" senior , look it already seven . We have to leave before eight " pragya whines.

" ok , wife ji . But give me one . I will go "

" no , no , no . First go . Go and get ready . Then i will think about it "

" you are bad " abhi whines .

Pragya push abhi towards washroom and continued her work .

" pragya , slow down dont forget , my poor baby is inside you " abhi literally shout at pragya .

Pragya glare at him . And continued her walking , no running phase .

Abhi shook his head and run behind his wife .

Pragya stopped and look inside keenly , observing everyone who are coming from inside .

" They is lot of time for them to come . So please sit here " said abhi and made her to sit on the sofa .

Pragya slowly went to past .

" Are you ok ? " abhi asked once he reach the restaurant and find her standing outside her .

Pragya look at him . Her face itself shown him that something is not fine .

Abhi take her to a private part in that restaurant .And waited for her to open up herself .

" now tell me "

Pragya look at him . He hold her hand assuring he is there for her , every time.

" king ... king met his family at London recently and they wish to raise kiara there ...I..."

" ok , what he decided "

" he didnt decided anything . He give me the chance to decide what to do . And I...I dont know "

" what do you think about it ?"

" king .... he is getting his family back and i am happy for it but at the same time they will take kiara from me . Dhani di used to say me that he is miss his family very much and now its 7 years he was away from his family . I don't know what to do ..."