8. Confessed

Abhi's pov

She is walking in slow phase that mean she expect me to call her . Oh my cute junior i just love you . Ok lets call her .

" pragya ..... wait "

Pragya smiled hearing him calling and turn at him with a normal face .

Abhi came towards him " i will drop you "

Pragya smiled . They together went towards his car .

Abhi opened the car door for her and she get inside . He then started it after get it .

" I ...think .... its not the way " pragya said finally realising they are not heading to her house .

" that .... i thought to introduce my family to you.. if you dont wish then ... " abhi said .

" no , i too want to meet them " pragya said with a smile .

They reach mehra mansion

" dadi...... dadi...." abhi began to call once he enter his house .

" coming .....why are you shouting abhi ?" Abhi's dadi came and saw her grandson with full happiness.
She then saw a girl standing beside him smiling at her .

" dadi , this is pragya .. and pragya this is dadi " abhi introduced to each other .

Pragya take blessings from dadi and she happily blessed the girl who return her grandson happiness.

" what are you doing daughter ?" Dadi asked .

" working as lecturer in TKM college dadi " pragya said .

" Is that college , abhi recently went for a function ?"

" yes , dadi " abhi replied .

" come pragya , i will introduce others " abhi dragged pragya and went inside .

Dadi's pov

I still remember on that day ,after the event he was so upset . I couldn't ask him and he too didnt shared me . But it was reflected in his face . Her name is pragya , is she the one , purab frequently talk about to him . Any way . I want my child happiness . He is so happy today .

" bhabhi...." abhi went inside kitchen with pragya .

" disha bhabhi , this is pragya and pragya this is disha , vin bhai's wife "

Disha looks at pragya " i had seen you somewhere ...."

" you may saw me at school with kiara "

" oh , so you are kiara's ...."

" mother " pragya said proudly .

Dadi who came from behind heard this .

" she is an understanding girl " disha compliment about kiara .

Pragya smiled .

" bhabhi , where is bhai ?" Abhi asked seeing dadi there .

" go sometimes to office abhi , then you will know where your bhai will be " disha teased him .