Chapter 3

I would like to thank @Batmanequalslife for my first vote, follow, and Comment.
Dick POV
Today is the big day. I'm shaking. I put my mask on. I frown. I always thought this day I would be surrounded by my friends. But instead I'm alone.

I sit on my bed and take my mask off and cry. I call Kaldur.

"Hey whats up?" He asks. I hear the others training.

"Are you guys going to be at the ceremony?" I ask. I guess it was obvious I was crying. 

"Whats wrong my friend why are you crying?" I ask as the sound of them training grew quieter as he walked away.

"I just thought that after all these years that even though we fought eachother.... That we'd still be there when one of us move up." I say.

"What do you mean I thought it was just Guardian and Bumble bees official exceptions?" He asks surprised. I chuckle.

"No one told you guys?" I ask.

"Told us what?" He asks.

"That its also mine?" I ask and he gasps at this.

"No my friend. If they did I would be right next to you right now." He says.

"Whos on the phone?" I hear someone ask.

"Nightwing." He responds to them. I hear them mumble something about me being a traitor. That made me brake down. "Nightwing calm down."

"What can I even do to gain the team trust back? I begged for their forgiveness and said sorry 1,000's of different times and ways." I say. "Its not fair. I forgive them for everything they did. But when I mess up once they can't forgive me?"

"I know it's not right. I'll be over in a bit. Maybe with a few friends we'll see."