Chapter 4

A/n before we get started I'd like to thank Alivia1234567891011 and JoyGarmadon20 for the follow it means a lot. So thank you to my 3 followers you guys mean the world to me! Also Alivia1234567891011 thank you for the votes and the shout outs!

Okay this chapter is NOT in Dick pov!

Kaldur POV

I can't believe we didn't know. I glare at Robin. Why would he call his own brother a  traitor?!?

"Why aren't you training Robin?" I ask.

"Why were you talking to nightwing?" He spats back. 

I go to the training room.

"Wally, bb, Artmis, and Megan a word in the other room?" I ask. They nod and I leave with them.

"Whats up  Kaldur?" Artmis asks.

"Did you guys know Dick is going to be moving up at noon too?" I ask. They get surprised. "Heres what we're going to do Artmis and BB go get gifts. Me and Megan will make cupcakes. Wally get balloons and streamers."

The three leave as we make the cup cakes. Wally runs in with these.

"I got everything

"I got everything." I he says.

"Congratulations?"  Blue asks confused as he walks in reading the balloons. "Who's these for?"

"Nightwing. Hes going to be a league member at noon." I tell him.

"Really!" Blue asks. "Can I help?"

"Sure." Wally says. "The more people the better.

We end up getting the cupcakes out not burnt. She kept putting it on the right temp. She just forgets the timer. They end up looking like this.

We got him 20 gifts

We got him 20 gifts. This is going to be great.