Chapter 6

Supermans POV

I look over to the young justice team. They were all together. I look over to where the older ones who are moving up are. Their also there.

I stand up from my seat and tap my mic to get everyones to listen up.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentleman. I'm superman as you may all know. It is my absolute honor to announce who will be joining the league. Everyone picked one person to speak from the team for them and their mentors will be speaking. First we have Bumble bee" Me and the other main 7 go and stand to the side to shake hands with the others. Atom stands up and goes to the mic.

"Hello. Today my protégé will be walking across this stage. I want her to know I'm very proud of her. I know she'll make a great league member." He says.

Beast boy talks about how she is a great titans, friend, and ect. She hugged the Atom shook his hand then shook the other 6's hands. When she got to me she shook my hand I gave her a certificate we turn to a camera smile get a picture taken then she goes and sits with the rest of the league next to the Atom.

I go back up and say the Guardian was next. They did his part. (I don't have any clue who to do for him.)

Batman steps up to the mic.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Lastly today who will be moving up even gives me a slight swivel of emotions. My oldest, what I've seen the best vigilante, anti-hero, hero, or what ever you want to call him out there. I'm proud to call him my son, my ex protégé, my partner, and many other things. Most dads can say I am proud of my son he won the spelling bee or he has straight a's.... I can say I'm proud of my son because he's hero, a kind loving person, a smart child, and above all a great man. He may not know this but his brothers and sisters look up to him... sometimes I look up to him.  All of us in the justice league are ready to make room for him, as we know he'll make a good addition to the team.  Lets talk about his time in the young justice." Batman says

Dick POV

I can't believe BATMAN said that.

"Lets talk about his time in the young justice." Batman says. Thats my que. I look over and Wally nods. I walk out.

"Yes they kicked him off, but he was the most muter member they had." He says and I start shaking their hands. "Now I'm gonna speak his mind. HOW ON EARTH DO FRIENDS LEAVE A FREIND FOR ONE MISTAKE? THINK YOUNG JUSTICE HOW MUCH TIMES HE FORGAVE YOU. HE WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST TO DEFEND YOU OR FORGIVE YOU.  To let you know Nightwing we will never do that. Yes we may scream but kicking you off is not something we will do." He finished. I just got the picture done. I run over and hug my dad.

Everyone was in awe when he hugged back. He hasn't hugged me in years.