Chapter 5

A/n: Oh no not another author note 😂. I know I'm sorry. So heres Chapter 5. Quick thanks to themasteroffandom for the follow. You all mean the world to me. Its hard to thank you all. But I'm trying my best. ^-^

Dick POV

After we got off the phone I sat there. Then I went and cleaned myself up a bit. I pick up my apartment then I hear the door bell. I get it and there stands Kaulder, Artemis, meagan, Gar, and Jaime.

They all hug me one by one. I turn to let them in to see Wally behind me smirking. Holly crap that scared the living.... I'm not going to finish that.

He hugs me. I then see it. The balloons, cupcakes, and gifts. My eyes teared up. I walk in with them. I look up to see this.

I look a Wally and hug him

"Thank you guys." I said.

"Its no problem amigos." Jaime told me.

We eat cupcakes, open gift, and hang out. They start helping me get ready when Kaulders phone rings.

"Hello?" He asks as he picks it up. We all look at him. "Oh we won't be coming." He pauses as the other person spoke. "Were at a party." He pauses as the other person spoke. "It was a last minute thing." He pauses as the other person spoke. "No." He pauses as the other person spoke. "Because we can't just leave." He pauses as the other person spoke. "Because thats just rude." He pauses as the other person spoke. "We'll be at the ceremony." He pauses as the other person spoke. " i got to go my friend, bye." He say then hangs up.