2

I entered the school with low confidence. Sure enough, the interior was the same, except my vision was tinted red.

Maybe it wasn't tinted when I was outside because of the fire? Or maybe the fire tinted my vision.

Whatever the case may be, I started to creep around the school hallways.

My classmates should be in our classroom right? No, why would they be in the classroom? That's stupid.

As my thoughts battled each other and I became lost in thought, I bumped into someone and fell to the floor. "Gaah! Sorry!" I looked up to see Leon Kuwata holding out his hand. However, Leon was strangely different. He's was coated in bandages from head to toe. Does that mean we retain our scars and bruises from the killing game? That must hurt.

I touched my head and felt bandages around my hair. So these cover up the skull injury? Weird.

"Don't sweat it kid." He lifted me up and looked at my head injury. "Damn, he must've hit you hard." Wait, does he know that Mondo killed me?

"Leon! Where is Sayaka and Enoshima?" I frantically stood in front of him, sweaty hands clasped together in front of me. "Oh, them? They're in the classroom. Class 78 if I can remember correctly. I don't know why they'd want to be in class. Why would you want to learn when your dead?"

Oh. I was right then.

I walked with the baseball pro to class. We were chatting, getting to know each other better. When we arrived, Leon opened the door. "Welcome to despair class." He said. I peeked in, and sure enough, Sayaka was there. She had a stab wound on her stomach. But some girl with dark hair was here as well. She had a familiar sight of multiple holes in her body, also bandaged up a little.

Eh? Who is that? Where's Junko?

She must've caught me staring, because all of a sudden she said "Ikusaba." I was very confused. Ikusaba? Never heard of you before. "Ikusaba Mukuro. Ultimate Solider." Oh? "Then where is Junko?" Who is this girl? "I'm her twin sister. I was disguised as her. Junko Enoshima is the mastermind behind this game, and she murdered me in cold blood." My face went pale.

This... is Junko's sister? Junko is the mastermind? She.......... killed her own sister?

"She killed you?" I could feel my face flush purple. "I don't understand. Why would she kill you?" Ikusaba sighed, her blank expression still stayed. "For the same reason she does everything..."

"Despair."