3

Slowly recovering from Mukuro's words, I turned to Sayaka.

"You're not mad about Leon killing you right?" She giggled and smiled in response. "Of course not! I technically am the real blackend, and he apologized to me after seeing me here! Why would I be mad?"

Good question.

I settled down with the other students and we chattered about whatever we felt like. It was nice talking to all these people. None of them even knew I was a boy, so I told them that too.

"Wait really? I always thought you were a cute girl Chihiro!" Sayaka said. Leon just muttered something under his breath. I couldn't really make out the words, but muttering usually means your disappointed.

Is he mad at me? I don't want him to be mad at me.

I felt tears threatening to pour, but I kept them in. Mukuro sighed and shook her head. Is she disappointed too?

I excused my self to the bathroom, but ran to the AV Room. I cradled myself on the floor as I began crying. Why do they hate me? They're probably going to kick me out or something. Then where am I going to go? They probably hate me now. They've probably always hated me. My thoughts swarmed my head and drowned out the world around me, I could only here my thoughts and white noise. I began to sob, and got louder at each thought.

Someone must of heard me, because the door to the AV room opened. My eyes were too filled with tears to see them, so I couldn't make out who it was. I guess the person didn't want to talk though, because as soon as I saw them, they ran away.

Who was it? Hopefully it wasn't Leon or Mukuro. They'd probably ran to talk to Sayaka to kick me out.

I started to sob even louder then before, my back heaving with each breath.

The door opened again, but to multiple people. I saw Sayaka, Leon and Mukuro.

"Hey Chihiro, someone wants to talk to you." She moves out of the way and I saw him.