4

Oh no, oh god. Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no.

Sayaka, Mukuro and Leon ran from the room, just leaving me and him alone. Oh god. He's here. Is he going to ignore me or yell at me or–

My thoughts were cut off when I was brought into a tight embrace.

Eh?? Why is he hugging me? He killed me so he must not like me or something! Ack, I'm so confused.

He held me for about 10 more seconds before pulling away. He looked straight into my face, his eyes felt like they were staring into my soul.

I hadn't noticed it before, but he was sort of, melted. Like his arms, legs and hair dripping constantly. Everything but his face though. How did he get punished?

"Look kid, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I turned my eyes to his face. "It's... it's okay. I wasn't expecting that, but I didn't expect you to accept me anyway." He smiled. "Thanks kid."

I stood up and shifted my glance to the front of the AV room, where a collection of tapes seemed to be. Walking over with Mondo, I noticed each of them were labeled.

One of them was titled "Finding Fujisaki". Was it referring to me? I grabbed the disk and put it into the tape player.

It showed Byakuya tampering with my body, as in stringing up my body to the dumbbell rack. He swiped some blood off my forehead and wrote 'BLOOD BATH FEVER' next to the rack. Who is he trying to frame? I saw him leave the room.

After a few seconds of darkness, the door opened, revealing Byakuya and Makoto. Makoto seemed to be taken aback by my death, but Togami didn't react. Everyone else entered the room, and the PA went of as usual. The trial happened for a very long time and Mondo was discovered as the killer. The tape cut off.

Hearing a clunk, I turned to a tube where a new tape had popped out. This one was titled 'Execution 2'. Oh, so it's Mondo's execution?

"Hey Mondo, I'm going to go get they others okay?" Mondo nodded and I went to get the others. I ran to the classroom to see everyone chatting with each other.

"Guys! There's a new tape in the AV room! Let's go check it out!" Everyone in the room got up and followed me to the AV room, where Mondo was standing and looking at the tape. He put the tape into the tape player.

It showed Mondo strapped to a bike with Monokuma. Monokuma revved the bikes engine and took off. When nearing a circular cage, Monokuma jumped of the bike, leaving Mondo behind. The bike entered the cage and started spinning around, Monokuma stood out front with a hula hoop. Mondo trembled as the bike went fasted. The cage became electrically charged, causing the bike to go really fast and the cage became green. When the electricity seemed to die down, the bike was rolling at the bottom of the cage, but Mondo was nowhere in sight. A machine began beeping and out popped... Mondo Butter? The tape cut off.

Everyone's faces were horrified, even Mukuro's and mine. Turned into butter? What a terrible way to go...