8

Sayaka POV

I was in an empty classroom, practicing my singing when Leon walked in. He sat down in a desk and listened to me sing. In the middle of singing a new song, Leon interrupted me by tapping on his desk, may I say, very loudly. There goes an hour of practice lost to this idiot.

I turned my head to look at him, my face red with anger and embarrassment. "What do you want, Leon?!" He just shrugged and said "Dunno. Just wanted to ask if you wanted to take a walk around, telling stories or some shit, I don't really care." I nodded and smiled. "Okay. I was done practicing anyway."

And so we went. Walking around the hell of a school, sharing stories from when we were alive. It was refreshing, to feel alive again. To laugh for the first time in days. It all felt fake, but it was genuine.

We stopped outside at the front and leaned against the wall, laughing and pushing each other around. It all seemed perfect. It seemed like a dream, nothing felt real.

In the middle of our conversation, I saw something falling out the sky towards a pool of scolding hot water in the corner of my eye. It was...... Chihiro! I screamed and he fell with a splash into the water. Mondo stood at the edge of the rooftop, just watching. He looked.... upset. That didn't matter though, because Chihiro was in danger!

The water was too hot to touch without burning your skin, and Leon and I didn't want to do it. We heard a door opening behind us, to reveal Mukuro and Mondo.