5

Sayaka's face turned green as she scurried out the room, saying she was going to throw up. Leon stood silently, as if he had to say something but couldn't get it out. Mukuro visibly stiffened and excused herself out of the room, dragging a pale Leon with her.

I turned to Mondo. He started, laughing? It was strange, he was just laughing at the sight of his own execution. If that were me, I'd would've been bawling my eyes out.

Mondo turned to look at me, his violet eyes piercing through my soul. He then lifted me up and pinned me to a nearby wall. W-what the?

Before I had a chance to react, he lifted an arm and reared back. Wait, what's going on? I thought we had became friends. My face faded purple as he plowed a curled fist onto my face. All my nerves stiffened as he reared back and punched again, this time with more force. Pain was spreading across my face. Why? Why is he doing this? Why is he hurting me?

Hot tears trickled down my face as a final blow was delivered, causing him to drop me. Blood trickled down my nose as I blacked out.

After a while, I woke up in the nurses office. Wait, what? Why am I in here? One of my eyes was covered in bandage wrap, while my nose was clogged with red paper towel. Sayaka was by my side. "Thank god you're awake! You've been sleeping for hours!" Hours??

"Are you feeling alright?" I started to let out a string of questions. "Why am I here? What happened to me? Why is my nose bloody? Why is my eye being covered?" Sayaka sat still, listening to all my questions. "Well, you're here because Mondo had a bit of an episode. He punched you in the face a lot, which explains why you're nose is bloody. As for your eye, the amount of pain from his fist and the force of you hitting the ground hurt your eye a lot. Mukuro was walking around the halls when she saw you. She carried you here and told me and Leon about it."

Really? Well I guess I have to get used to this.