The Story Painfully Continues

(Edited to fix plot holes and such)

Drew roamed the streets, letting his thoughts take him over. He was traumatized, and for good reason as well. Horrifying thoughts consumed him fully, turning him into a shell of the man he used to be before all of this. He walked all the way to a bar nearby and drank heavily to try and forget about everything. About Danny, about the horrible experience he had to escape from. 

He ordered so many drinks-- too many to be healthy. Eventually, a familiar face came to greet him at the bar counter.

"Hey, Drew..," They said, sitting next to him.

"Jackie?"

"Danny told me everything. Heard you two are having a rough time..."

"Ugh, don't say his name..."

"I think you should listen to this, Drew."

Jackie took out her phone and pressed play, playing a seemingly real-sounding audio recording, "I fucking hate him. I hate Drew so damn much. I can't stand looking at him. I don't ever want to talk to him ever again. Such a crybaby, you know? He takes everything so seriously and I hate it," The recording stated in Danny's voice.

"...Danny said that?" Drew frowned slightly, hurt by his words, "Where the hell did you... even get that?"

"He posted the video to his social media... sorry, Drew," she said sympathetically.

Jackie ordered another drink for Drew.

-

Drew and Jackie chatted, drank, and learned more about one another. They hailed a cab to get home. They stumbled into Jackie's house and fell onto the couch, laughing together.

They turned on a movie and talked more. Eventually, Jackie looked into Drew's eyes and smiled.

"You know, you look very handsome in this light..."

"And you look pretty... no matter what..," he smiled

Jackie leaned in-- holding his shoulders-- and kissed him passionately. Drew kissed back, pushing her down onto the couch. He moved his hands, stroking her body as they kissed. Jackie began to slide Drew's shirt off his body and Drew did the same to her. Then, Drew's phone rang. It was Danny.

"Don't answer..," Jackie said softly.

"I won't."

Jackie pulled out her own phone, quickly texting Danny, "Sorry, Drew is a bit... busy having fun right now. :)"

Drew and Jackie moved to the bedroom. They stripped completely, laughing and kissing as they did so. Things began to escalate quickly.

-

Danny panicked at Jackie's text. He only thought of the worst. He ran out of the house, going over to Jackie's. He pounded on the door, desperate to get into the house. He called Drew continuously, but there was no answer. He was scared and confused as to what was going on. 

He dropped to the ground at the door. Then, Jackie called him. He answered quickly, but she said nothing. All Danny heard were the moans, kisses, drunken laughter, and other noises coming from Drew and Jackie.

Danny screamed into the phone, screaming Drew's name. Jackie hung up, leaving Danny in the dark once more. He slid his back against Jackie's door. His phone slid out of his hand. He pounded his fists against the concrete porch, screaming and cursing at what the world had done to him. He slammed his fists onto the ground until they ached and began to bleed.

-

Danny went back to his own house. Thoughts drifted through his mind. His divorce with Laura. Him losing motivation every day when it comes to YouTube. His hatred for himself slowly building. Drew had made him happy, even after everything. But now he felt cold. No warmth, no happiness. He curled up on the couch, finally letting tears fall from his eyes.

His mind twisted, giving him increasingly horrifying thoughts every second that went by. He couldn't take it anymore. He ran up the stairs and opened the window. The cold breeze blew on his face, making his tears feel like ice against his skin.

Danny breathed in and out deeply, staring at the ground below. It wasn't as high as he thought it would be, but it would be enough to make him feel something. He cleared his mind, trying not to think anymore.

Then, he jumped, not looking back.