White Wedding (pt. 2)

(Edited to fix plot holes and such)

Drew and Danny's friends instructed the limousine driver to go somewhere. Drew and Danny weren't told where, which made the two of them nervous-- a bit giddy, even. Once they reached their destination, Drew and Danny were told to close their eyes. Both grudgingly did so after a bit of convincing. 

They both stepped out of the limo, being guided by their friend's hands. After walking for a minute or so, they were told to open their eyes.

When they did, it was such a beautiful scene.

An arch covered in flowers and a table with a small cake. More chairs were laid out in front of the arch. There was a small boombox on the table that played music quietly. Blue and white balloons were tied to the table so they wouldn't blow away.

"When did you guys plan this?" Drew asked.

"We figured something would go wrong," Ethan replied.

Danny tightly grabbed hold of Drew's hand, looking into Drew's eyes. They walked up to the arch of beautiful flowers.

"You two are already technically married, right? The preacher finished speaking before Jackie interrupted. But, you didn't exactly get to finish," Jenna smiled.

Danny put his hands on Drew's shoulders, leaning in for the kiss.

"I love you so much, Drew."

"I love you too."

Drew kissed Danny and the crowd of four people erupted into cheers. Danny pulled away from Drew and smiled. He laughed a little, trying to let the giddiness inside of him escape.

-

They all drove home. Drew and Danny got out of the limousine and walked up to the door. Danny took out his key and unlocked the door. When he closed the door behind him, Drew picked him up and twirled him around as best as he could.

After they settled into the house, changing into regular clothes, Drew began to make dinner for his new husband. Danny helped Drew make the dinner, but he kept getting distracted by his ring. He stared at it constantly, amazed by its beauty.

When dinner was done, they both sat down to eat. They both talked giddily, still having the nervous excitement built up inside them. They talked about planning a honeymoon to celebrate the wedding and other topics that came to their lovebird minds.

Then, Drew grabbed hold of Danny's hands, "Danny, I've been thinking..."

Danny stared, waiting for Drew to continue.

"I do want to adopt."

Danny didn't know how to express his happiness, so he just smiled. And then he laughed. And then Drew laughed with him. Danny stood and walked over to Drew. He embraced Drew tightly and kissed his forehead, then his cheek, and then his lips.

Drew hugged and kissed back with just as much passion.

The story continues from there.

The End

(Thank you all so much for 10k! I could've never hoped for this many people to view this little story of mine! I'll probably continue to make edits to this story in the future, and I also have a few new stories in planning phases, so I may eventually post those to Wattpad if people would be willing to read them. Love you all! <3)