White Wedding (pt. 1)

(Edited to fix plot holes and such)

It was a hot Summer day. It had been over a year, and finally, the wedding was fully planned. Danny and Drew both decided to hold a contest for all of their viewers. The first fifty people to go to a website-- that they had created-- and get "tickets" would be able to come to their wedding. Of course, people were upset that they couldn't come, but they needed to have at least some restrictions with the wedding while still having fans be able to come.

The wedding was a beautiful scene. It was outside in a reserved area from a campsite. Trees covered the wedding so that there was shade. Ribbons colored white and blue hung between the trees. An arch stood in front of and in between two rows of chairs for Danny and Drew's family members, friends, and fans.

The friends that came were YouTubers like PewDiePie, Ethan and Hila from H3, Jenna Marbles, the Paul brothers, and many others.

Once the wedding began, Drew-- in a black suit-- stood at the altar while Danny-- in a white suit-- walked down the aisle holding the arm of his father. The fans annoyingly cheered.

The ceremony began and the preacher began to speak.

-

"Danny Gonzalez and Drew Gooden, you have expressed your love to one another through the commitment and promises you have just made. It is with these in mind that I pronounce you husband and husband. You have kissed a thousand times, maybe more. But today, the feeling is new. No longer simply partners and best friends, you have become husband and husband and can now seal the agreement with a kiss. Today, your kiss is a promise. You may kiss the groom," the preacher spoke loud and clear, a smile on his face.

Danny wiped his tears and smiled at Drew. Drew walked closer to Danny and put his hands on Danny's waist. They leaned in for the kiss.

"OBJECTION!" Someone yelled from the crowd.

Danny and Drew turned their heads toward the crowd.

"This man is the father of my child!" Jackie stood up and ran in front of the crowd, pointing at Drew and turning to face the crowd of people.

The whole crowd gasped. Drew scowled at her.

"Is this true?", Danny asked softly.

"I had no idea..," Drew responded.

The whole ceremony turned to chaos as the fans started to scream, not being able to believe what was going on. Friends of Drew and Danny stood up and tried to get Jackie off of the stage. Jackie refused to get off of the stage. Instead, she ran, right toward Drew as well. Danny got in front of Drew. Jackie stopped in her tracks.

"Get out of the way!"

"No!" Danny yelled.

Jackie tried to push past Danny, but he wouldn't budge. Jackie decided right then and there that it would be a good idea to punch Danny in the face. At his wedding. So, she did.

Danny yelled out in pain, crouching down and putting his hands over his face.

"Danny!" Drew yelled.

The YouTubers were now fighting Jackie to get her off the stage. Everyone in the audience was either recording, calling the police, or just screaming. The preacher was also trying to get Jackie off of the stage, but not as forcefully.

Ethan pushed Jackie off of the stage. Danny grasped Drew, pulling himself up. Drew embraced Danny.

"Let's get out of here..."

Drew and Danny jogged off of the stage, trying to get away. Their friends followed. They all got into the limousine used to get to the wedding. The Chauffeur drove off. Danny put his head on Drew's shoulder. Drew examined Danny's face, making sure he was okay. All of their friends comforted Danny as they drove away from the wedding that went from beautiful to chaotic within just a few seconds.