The Tribute Parade

After arriving in the capitol, we were met with our stylist

After arriving in the capitol, we were met with our stylist. Mine seemed fairly nice considering most capital people were stuck up. She actually almost looked normal, like the rest of the people from the Districts. She had long blond hair that flew in waves. It faded into green in the end though. She wore bright makeup but it didn't look too much.

"My name is Gianna! And you must be Rowan, Rowan Everdeen." She asks calmly.

"Yes I assume you watched my sister, you know In the games." I ask wanting to be friends with her.

"Yes actually I admire her for what she did for Rue. I grew up with Rue's mother I lived in District 11 before I came here." She says and looks down.

"Oh huh" I say "I thought my life was complicated."

She laughs "Let's call it a tie"

***

After three hours of pain, I actually look pretty. My hair is curled to go up to my shoulders and in half up half down. I'm wearing a dress that starts on top as pink and fades into red. (Where the dress will be on fire.)

"Wow guys thank you I..look amazing" I say breathlessly, twirling around in the mirror.

My prep team ( Walter Morozack, James Avery, and Cathy Tadeo) looked exhausted, which I don't blame them I would be too.

"Our pleasure darling. " Cathy says

I cringe at the name, My prep team was just like the rest of the capital and I hated them for it.
***

When I step on the chariot I feel Mason's eyes scanning my body.

"Do you have anything better to do you perv." I spit.

"Dang Girl you got some fire there" then he whispers in my neck "no pun intended" he chuckles and backs away.

"If that's your idea of flirting, it sucks" I roll my eyes and look up to see Cato, the one with the gorgeous blue eyes, looking at me. I can't tell from his face expressions. His jaws clenched like he's enraged, but his eyes are staring right into mine. When we lock eyes it sends chills down my body and my hands start sweating. My Heart stopped beating and so did the world around me. All I could think about was him.

My train of thought is interrupted when I'm suddenly getting rolled out to be presented to the entire Panem.

Remember the angle. Deadly, lovable, smart and funny.

So I went out with no worries because the whole time the only thing on my mind was Cato Hadley who was only 30 feet away from me.

SO GUYS!! That's gonna end this chapter! Once again I'm going to update as soon as possible other then that, and midterms (which I am failing) life is great!!! XOXO -Serena (Also made some changes in the Cast Check them out!!)