The interviews

My hair is down and curly

My hair is down and curly. Giana says it make's me look more my age. My makeup is done so little but takes so long. The whole 2 hours is Walter, Cathy, and James talking about how they once had this girl they had to do makeup on. Her name is apparently Serena and they really enjoy making her life miserable. Wow a whole day with Cathy, poor kid.

I am wearing a big red dress but Giana closes my eyes and turns me to a mirror.

The dress is so beautiful my eyes start watering. I have never been in such a beautiful dress ever. Is this even me. Of course it is me, its just me but pretty.

Cathy speaks up "Rowan dear your going to ruin your makeup if you cry." Can this miserable brat shut up for two seconds.

" Can this miserable brat shut up for two seconds

(But less poofy)
"Giana...I...Look...I...I...Have no words it..." I'm so breathless I don't even know what to say.

She laughs "Thank me later," she truly is a wonder. "Now you must get out there now."

I can't do this I might be sick "I'm Nervous " I admit "What if they don't like me and I don't get sponsers an-"

"Shhh, You'll be great. They will love you. If they don't there loss." She Comforts and I leave to wait with the other tributes.

***

My eyes scan the room for Cato and when I find him and make eye contact with his beautiful eyes I freeze and my heart skips like 3 beats. His eyes don't leave mine and he looks at me for like 30 seconds. He shakes his head and walks up to me.

"You...Uh...Umm...Look..." He stumbles on his own words. I laugh and he laughs too.

"What I'm trying to say is," He looks down at his feet and finally just spits it out. "You look beautiful" He looks up to see my reaction.

I blush so hard and he smiles as if he just accomplished a mission.

Crap I have to come back, " You look good also." I sound like an idiot.

"Thanks?" He says kind of like a question.

"Ok we should get into places." I suggest not REALLY wanting to get away from Cato. But he grabs my hand and pulls me toward his chest.

I can feel his breath on my neck as he speaks "Yea but I don't really want you near that pshycopath alone." He means Mason if you didn't know.

I scoff "Cato, He can't hurt me matter of fact he can't even touch me with the amount of security around." Mason looks at me and winks and Cato clenches his Jaw.

"I'll be fine." I reasurre.

He checks me to make sure I'm not lying and then agrees.

***

Glimmer, Marvel, and Clove have already done there interviews and Cato's up now so I tune in.

Ceaser flashes a huge smile as the blond walks on stage. "Cato how are you on this lovely evening."

Cato smirks and nods "It sure is a pleasure to be here, I am doing great."

They talk more and they tell a few jokes, then they get serious.

"What will be your biggest challenge?" Ceaser asks." What stands between you and winning."

He chuckles, "A person, actually a girl."

"Clove? From your district?" He questions.

I'm kind of confused myself.

He burst out laughing "The only thing that Clove stands between of is me and my sanity." Everyone laughs and even Clove smiles.

"No, actually. Cesar, there is this girl. I just met her like 4 days ago, but she's turned my whole world around. When I volunteered, I only came to win I was going to become this person I didn't want to become. But when I saw her at the tribute parade I knew there was no way I was going to let someone so sweet, and innocent, and pure just die. I just had to get to know her. So I did and that is a choice I will never ever regret. Every time I saw her, I just wanted to be there to make her smile and laugh. She has the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard. She is so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her. When we separate I just want to be around her more. She is the first girl to truly make me happy. Cesar, I think I'm in love with her." He finishes. I'm not sure if he means me but I really hope he does.

Cesar asks for me "Who is this girl, Cato?"

"The girl who has captured my heart, is Rowan. Rowan Everdeen." Then his buzzer goes off.

When he gets off stage, he pulls me towards him and kisses me. Its my first kiss so it was a little awkward at first. When he pulls away my whole body feels as though fireworks have gone off. I stand there breathless. Unable to process what just happened.

"The roof, tonight." Is all he says and then he dashes off somewhere else.

I wait until its my turn to be interviewed and walk up hoping not to fall over and wipeout.

"Rowan Everdeeennnnnnnn" He yells and my ears ring.

"So Rowan your sister is the beloved Katniss Everdeen, do you take after her?" He asks

I laugh "I Like to think so yea."

He nods in understandment " She is obviously a good sister because of what she did for Prim. She is a good sister to you yes." He gets the capitol people to laugh.

"Yes Katniss is the sister everyone needs, Prim too they always make me feel so at home." I say.

"Rowan I have to say you look wonderful tonight. I mean your stylist has once again made another angel."

"Yes Giana Has turned me into a princess. Again." The capitol laughs and go drop dead quiet.

"Yes, but more about you! The 11 you scored are you great with a bow also. You must be."

"Yes that is actually my weapon of choice."

We talk for another minute about myself before the question of the night comes up. "Rowan, is it true that you and Cato are seeing each other." But before I can even get a word out my buzzer goes off. The crowd goes off and their screaming and crying and the microphone goes static. There are so many people so upset I start to have a headace. The world is spinning and I cant think straight.

Then I blackout and feel myself fall to the floor.