ocho

nick

"what's his name again?" ava asked me.

"taymor"

"sounds like a bitch name.." shawna muttered from her bed. "nobody was talking to you so mind yours" i remarked. she rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to her toes which she was painting some ugly ass green color.

i made a stank face at her before turning my attention back to ava. "anyways like i was saying ava" i said saying her name very loud to emphasize the fact that i was only talking to her. shawna took notice and looked at me. i made a face and she made one back. she stuck her neck out so i did the same. ava shook her head, "okay it's not that serious"

"it's not that serious but he's always dragging it" shawna said with an attitude. that stank ass attitude, she really be blowing mines. "don't nobody be dragging shit but you"

all of a sudden the sound of a phone call started going off. ava checked her phone and it wasn't ringing and shawna did the same so i guess it was mine. i got up and went over to my phone to see that tay was calling me. i answered,

"hello?"

"i'm outside"

"okay, i'm coming"

i hung up and took my phone off the charger. "he's here" i informed ava. she looked at me wide eyed, "he came here? to this neighborhood?"

i nodded, "tay a lil gangsta so he'll be fine". "if you say so.."

i said my goodbyes to ava and walked into my moms room. she was on the phone, probably telling one of her friends something that one of us did wrong. "mommy i'm leaving, i'll be back later"

she nodded and kissed my forehead. we exchanged i love you's and i headed to the door. of course not before being stopped by my aunt. i can never leave in peace.

"nicholas, what are you wearing?" she asked. i looked down at my tight black jumpsuit and silver slides. "clothes" i answered finally heading towards the door. she started talking again but i wasn't listening. i just closed the door halfway through her sentence. it was probably something homophobic anyways and i don't have time for that negative energy right now.

as i headed out of my apartment complex i walked past a group of niggas playing dice. i got real anxious as i approached them. i decided to pretend to be on my phone while i walked by. as soon as i walked past i swear i heard one of them call me back. i mouthed 'oh my god' as i picked up the pace. i fast walked all the way to tays car.

the door was locked when i first pulled the handle but that got tays attention and then he unlocked it. i opened the door and got in, the cool ac immediately hitting me. i turned my body and looked at tay, "hey"

"wassup"

"sorry i took so long, my aunt stopped to talk to me" i apologized because i felt like i had him waiting here forever. he shook his head, "it's cool shawty"

he put the car in drive and started to drive away.  "where you wanna eat?" he asked. i thought about it for a second, "uhmm, either chick-fil-a or taco bell"

he nodded, "i'm feeling chick-fil-a"

i sat back and went on my phone when i felt tay put his hand on my thigh. i smiled and pushed his hand off, "tay bye"