treinta

taymor

"don't he got cameras?" joe asked from his seat in the back. michael shook his head, there's only one camera and it's in the front where the door is" he explained. that's pretty dumb if you ask me. what's the point of having cameras if you only gonna have one.

"aigh lets go" joe said about to get out but i stopped him, "nah this one just me"

he sucked his teeth, "mane i know we ain't just do  all this and we can't even get in on the one who started it"

i shook my head, "but i'm the reason why we here so i should do it"

"aigh which room is his?" kentrell asked molly who was sitting in the middle inbetween him and joe. he pulled the cloth down from her mouth, holding the pocket knife up to her neck.

"i don't know" molly said looking down at her lap. in response, kentrell sucked his teeth and started to bring the sharp tool down on her skin.

"okay okay!" she cried when he started to draw blood which made him pause his actions.

she shifted uncomfortably under my gaze, "second floor, left side"

after looking at the two story home wondering how i was getting up there, "they got a ladder or sum?". molly nodded in response, "in the shed in the backyard"

this is unbelievable. she know all this shit, she must've been chilling with him for a minute. "the fact that you know all this blows me"

"tay i'm so sorry i-"

"aye" kentrell said to molly, causing her to stop apologizing and look at him.

"say wassup to dump fa me" he smiled, his grills on full display. she furrowed her eyebrows a second before they went up in realization. before she could even begin to speak kentrell took the knife and plunged it deep in her neck, slicing it open, killing her instantly.

i watched the scene with a blank expression. i had no emotion towards this shit anymore. and i had no type of pity for molly either. she was a opp and we had to deal with her one way or another.

"aigh tay hurry up so we can take care of this bitch" michael spoke from the drivers seat. after taking one more look at molly's body, blood spilling from her now open neck i got out the car, not before slipping my gloves on.

the shed had a broken lock so i pushed the door open with a slight push. there wasn't much in here. just a couple of tools and a ladder. i grabbed the ladder and carefully carried it to his room window. i wasted no time climbing the unsteady object. i looked in the room through the window. he was sleeping.

i pulled the window up and surprisingly it was open. fucking dummy. who doesn't lock their window? especially if you got relations with gangs and got niggas coming after you. after successfully climbing through the window i tip toed my way over to the bed where he was sleeping peacefully. his chest heaved up and down as he was laid out on his back. i mugged him before gently sitting on top of him.

there were thoughts about using my gun but there were a lot of cons that came with that. and although i needed to make this fast, i wanted to see him suffer for making my life a living hell.

i brought my black gloved hands up his neck and started to lightly choke him just to wake him up. after a couple long seconds his breathing started getting shorter and his eyes opened. his immediate response was to breath in but he quickly realized the predicament he was in.

"tay?" he asked looking at me confused. the sound of his voice filled me with rage as i started to grip harder. his hand grabbed my wrists, attempting to pull them away but i wasn't letting up.

"t-tay let go" he let out in a quick breath while clawing at my hands. at this point i couldn't even see him anymore, all i saw was black. i saw all the shit he put me through and with that, i squeezed harder and harder with each memory.

through all of this, i didn't even realize that his hands had let go of mines and that his breathing stopped. once i noticed i smiled, taking my hands from him. his neck now a deep shade of purple.

after realizing that it was time to go i immediately ran over to the window and went down the ladder. i made sure to put the ladder back in the shed and calmly walked back over to car. making little to no noise when i got in. michael then drove off. we were gonna get rid of molly and then they were drop me
off at nick's house.

i rested my head on the window and rested my eyes. after what felt like forever the car stopped. my eyes fluttered open to see nick's apartment building. i looked at michael who was already looking at me, "go, we'll take care of molly"

"you sure?" i asked, looking in the back to see joe and kentrell looking like they didn't care. joe shrugged and kentrell licked his lips before responded, "we good"

"aigh thanks" i said dapping everyone up before getting out the car.

i quickly made my way inside the building and in no time i was standing in front of nick's door. after gently knocking on the door i prayed someone would be up. a couple minutes went by and i was met with a worried looking nick. he was dressed in pajamas being that it was almost 4 am.

he let out a sigh before jumping into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"oh my gosh i was so worried" he spoke clinging onto me.

i looked around making sure nobody was around before wrapping my arms around him.

i lifted him up and carried him into the apartment. once the door was closed and locked i took him to the his room where both shawna and ava were both wide awake.

"ava was worried about you too and kentrell won't answer his phone so shawna can't sleep" nick spoke getting down and letting go of me.

"i was just with kentrell, he'll call you when he gets home" i simply said. i walked over to nicks bed.

shawna watched me take my gloves off intently, "what were you doing?"

i just looked at ava, "it's handled"

"handled? what's handled?" ava asked, clearly confused.

"holy shit you killed them didn't you?" shawna whispered looking at my gloves that i held in my hand.

"killed who?"

"the niggas who raped you"

"did you?" nick asked me as he sat on his bed.

"like i said, it's handled" i responded before laying down and closing my eyes. nick sighed and laid next to me, laying his head on my chest.

"tay i told you not to do anything stupid" he spoke softly.

"and i didn't, trust me, everything is fine"

"well is now a good time to tell you guys that nelly texted me?"