veintisiete

kentrell & iyanna's ugly ass toxic relationship inspired this chapter🥳 .

also, any new names you see, are all of nick's siblings bc remember, he has 11. kyrie & shania are his cousins that live w him though.

2 months later

nick

"she annoying me, turn this off" ricky groaned at the tv screen. tomorrow is thanksgiving so my mom, aunt, and uncle went to the supermarket to buy more ingredients. they took james and trinity with them which was great because james aggy as hell.

while they were gone we decided to watch movies in the living. i always enjoyed my family's company. they're fun people to be around. tay and trell was here too.

shania sucked teeth, "ricky shut up". "i know you ain't telling me to shut up with them big ass chompers of yours" ricky shot back.

"both of y'all be quiet" ava rolled her eyes. she been acting different since that day she came back from that sleepover at katie's house. katie was ava's friend from highschool. they planned on going to college together but ava decided to take a gap year while katie did her first year. they still good friends though.

while we was watching the movie we heard banging on our front door which caused all of us to jump. "who is banging on the door like they police?" ava asked confused.

lauren got up and started making her way towards the door but shawna stopped her, "lauren sit yo ass down.. kyrie get the door"

kyrie whipped his head around to look at shawna, "why me? if they police, they killing me as soon as i open the door". i felt tay tense from next to me which kyrie noticed and apologized for saying that. i rubbed his arm and he relaxed a bit, letting him know that it was fine.

"HELLOOOOO" a feminine voice shouted from outside the door making us all looking at each other confused.

"see look it's a bitch. somebody else get it" kyrie sat back in his seat.

"i'll get it" i said getting up. i went to the door and opened it. standing before me was the girl kentrell cheated on stephanie with. the one that looks exactly like me. the girl looked taken aback when she seen me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"i'm bugging or we look alike?" she finally opened her mouth since we were standing there staring at one another.

"you not.. who are you?"

"i'm looking for kentrell"

why would she come here looking for him? but more importantly, i thought they were done. "uhh.. yeah. follow me"

i closed the door and guided her to the living room where everyone was chilling.

"you bum ass nigga" she suddenly yelled out, walking up the kentrell. she then continued to yell at him. everyone besides kentrell looked at the girl, then at me and back at the girl. bewildered expressions littered their faces.

in the midst of her rant shawna decided to cut her short, "i'm sorry but who are you?". the girl then folded her arms and looked at kentrell, "you wanna tell ha?"